Thanksgiving- November 22, 2007



Thanksgiving was so much fun! I ate WAY too much! We did some stuff with my Melton side of the family and some with Enoch's Finau side of the family. It was SOOooooO nice to have Enoch have a few days off. I forgot what it's like to have help with my boys.. ha ha ha just kidding ;) I have so many blessings to be thankful for... I'm so thankful for my husband/best friend Enoch, he makes me smile everyday and puts up with my "mood swings". I'm thankful for the oppertunity to be a Mother, I love my lil' boys so much, I never thought being a mother of 2 would come so fast. Last, I'm thankful for the gospel in my life, it brings so much joy to me.

"Gratitude is a feeling of appreciation and thankfulness for blessings or benefits we have received. As we cultivate a grateful attitude, we are more likely to be happy and spiritually strong. We should regularly express our gratitude to God for the blessings He gives us and to others for the kind acts they do for us."

1 comment:

jayni & ben said...

Cute Jobes.. I haven't been to this in a few days. I like the new things!! I love you and can't wait to see you and your boys tomorrow.

Jayni