Jett Niu, Bryton Niu, Sunni Taiese, Milika Taiese, and K.J Tauaalo. Pretty much every Sunday Evening Our lil' Families hang out. The Dad's play X-Box and us Mom's (Aubz, Los, n Me) work on our blogs, talk, chase the kids around, EAT, or I do their hair. We have SO much fun!
7 comments:
Jett. My laws he is so cute!! I just loved when you guys came over. He is sooo much fun!!
Jobi,
You are all grown up! Hey I got your blog through another... I can not believe that you already have two kids. You are on a roll. I just wanted to say hi and see how you are. Our blog is qtbell.blogspot.com
Tami (Adamson) Bell
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I was SO stinking excited to get your text about you having a blog! It's about time! Now I can keep up with you and your ADORABLE family. I am coming to Utah in January (10-14) and for sure want to see you! I love you tons and tons! By the way, how did you get that way cute background???
Jobi!
This is Kelli (Wells) Proctor from your old ward in AF! I saw your comment on Melinda's blog and had to see if it was you! I dont know too many people with your cute name and it was you! So, anyway, my blog is rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! Where do you live in Eagle Mountain, we do too! Cool stuff!
Love this picture! Geez thanks so much for being such a good friend to me! We are so lucky to have your family apart of our lives! We love you guys!
How funny Jobi! I was just thinking about you the other day when my mom forwarded my Adam's blog. You are so beautiful! I love your hair. I wish I were in UT and someone who knew something could do my hair. Your boys are absolutely adorable. Your going down the "ALL" boy path like me...oh well, you are the queen, right? I was going to tell you that one of my friends (Kelli Proctor) lives in EM but it looks like she has already commented to you. I can't believe I used to babysit you and now you have two boys of your own. Congrats on your newest and tell your family I said hello and if your ever in Anchorage to look us up!
Yeah, boys are pretty cool,I love em! Its probably so different for you, coming from a family of mostly girls (didnt you have just one brother? Or am I totally off?) You have the way cutest family! We actually live in the Ranches and we LOVE it here!
Post a Comment