Michelle and Jody
Aaron and Janessa
Alissa and Adam
Austin and Andrea
Mikah and Chase (representing the Davies, we missed you guys)
Jayni and Ben
Enoch and I
Some of the "Guyz"
Kacie Gene
My Mom and us girls (The blondes)
Andrea, Alissa, and Monica (The brunettes)
Bowen, Ammon, Grant, Jaxon, Jett
7 comments:
What a fun dinner! The blonde Melton girls are so pretty.
That looks like so much fun. You guys are all so pretty.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog! I was sad when you went private because it was right around our birthdays and I didn't get to tell you Happy Birthday. Thanks for posting pictures of your family dinner. I could tell who everyone was or who they belonged to, that was fun to see. You still have a beautiful family!
That was a really sweet father's day post. You're so cute! All the pictures turned out good. You got like almost everyone. I'm totally stealing them.
looks like tons of fun! You really have a great family!
okay, are you trying to make us homesick??!! Looks like you guys had fun. Wish we could have been there!
Very, very fun! Great pictures. The blondes and the brunettes are all beautiful!
Post a Comment