Happy 4th of July! 07.04.08

The 4th of July is my FAVORITE HOLIDAY! I absolutely LOVE IT! This year for the 4th we went to LAGOON with my Mom's side of the family, The Ingersoll's.. It was ALOT OF FUN! By the end of the day we were REALLY worn out though. We were sweaty from the heat and wet from some of the rides.. but it was worth it!

3 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That looks so much fun-I'm jealous! I LOVE Lagoon!!

Tiffini said...

I never got the chance to go to the Lagoon. Ryan told me since I've been to Cedar Point (huge amuzement park here) that I would hate Lagoon. But when we move back we'll have to go together. And of course you look amazing! I'm so jealous of you!!!

jodi kay said...

Man, can I be an Ingersoll cause you guys always get to do all the fun stuff!