Salt Lake Temple-07.20.08

We went to the Salt Lake Temple Sunday night and walked around Temple Square, the temple looked BEAUTIFUL!

The Finau's, Jett and Bryton, and Jayden

Cousins

Enoch and I

Me and Grace in front of the Joseph Smith statue.. the photographer cut off his head!

The Boys!

10 comments:

Ashley and Aaron said...

Seriously Bryton is so huge...I can't believe how big he is next to Finn! Those pictures are beautiful...isn't the temple amazing?!

JWolfgramm said...

THANKS you hot, sexy little skinny minnie!! You look so good! I LOVE being entrapped in this HUGE, elephant-like body, where I can barely move - its SO fun!!

Lorina said...

This is my favorite temple!! I love everything about it.. including the grounds outside. Beautiful!

Lisa Johnson said...

I am SO JEALOUS! Just last night I was reading the conference edition of the Engsign before going to bed and thought how much I wished I lived in Utah so I could just drive up to SLC and walk around the temple grounds and enjoy the Spirit that is there! So thanks for letting me do that through pictures on your blog! :D

Nat said...

Great pics! I love the one of you and Enoch. And of course the one of the boys with mom arms hold the babies in place.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

What a fun night! Temple Sqaure is such a fun place to go and just hang out. The picture of you and Enoch is so cute!

Jamie said...

Fun night!! What cute pics of all you guys:)

Jamie said...

Jobe, Will you invite Grandma melton to your blog?> Meltonz15@comcast.net

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun! temple square is my favorite! i wish it didn't take an hour to get there! love the pics!

Anonymous said...

You are the cutest little family!! And seriously, you are one hot mama! After we saw you at the pool me and my sisters were all like, "We want to be as cute as her!"