Me and Aubrey on "The Zipper"
Enoch
Ese
Jett, Sunni, and Milika.. I think Sunni has to go potty! ha ha
Sunni and Jett.. He ended up gettin off the ride early.. Cry baby.. ha ha
The Steel Days Concert was alright this year.. The Music DRAGGED ON!! But the fireworks were really good and long, as usual, we had fun!
My HOT HUBBY and Me.. I LOVE HIM!
Grandma Melton, Jett, Bryton, and Uncle Jaxon
Andrea and Austin
9 comments:
ok you look so pretty in the pic of you and Enoch! and you are so dang skinny!
fun stuff!! we always go to the steel days concert...but didn't go this yr :( how was the music? we mainly didn't go cuz it sounded kinda lame :). i freakin love fireworks though!
and by the way..come over any time to swim!!
You guys are too cute!! Your hair doesn't look bad at all in these photos!! :) P.S. Bryton can win my baby contest!! I say he's the cutest!!
CUTE! How fun. GO STEEL DAYS
You're lookin smokin!!! Looks like a lot of fun. I can not wait to be able to ride rides at the fair!!
The fireworks were good this year! We kept saying, "this must be the finale.." and then it would keep going! Good Ol' American Fork. Can't beat steel days!
You weren't kidding when you said you love summer!!!
Look like so much fun. I am glad Kobe and Jaxon got to get together.
hey you are looking so skinny you brat! i love your pics :)
Post a Comment