On Sunday we as a lil' family drove the Alpine Loop. If you haven't had the chance to drive it and you live in Utah... take advantage of it and do it before it's too late. The colorful, fall leaves are breath taking! GORGEOUS views.. These pictures don't do justice, my camera took some alright pics..
We started in American Fork Canyon and ended in Provo Canyon. On the way out of the canyon you pass "Bridal Veil Falls" We stopped and checked it out. SOOOOO PRETTY!
K so those pictures are really amazing! I love this time of year. Oh, and when I clicked on your page it played Mariah Carey and I had a flash back of singing out heads off in the front room of our apartment to one of her songs. REMEMBER????
9 comments:
K so those pictures are really amazing! I love this time of year. Oh, and when I clicked on your page it played Mariah Carey and I had a flash back of singing out heads off in the front room of our apartment to one of her songs. REMEMBER????
*our* heads off......sorry :o)
pretty!!!!! i need to go up there! american fork canyon is my favorite place ever!!!
Beautiful! I wish we lived in Utah...I wish we had 4 seasons!
We went there on sunday too!! So beautiful!!
seriously so pretty! I LOVE the fall for this reason!
AMAZING!!! We need to go again. Last time we went everything was green.
ok now I have to go for a drive!
I remember Bridal Veil Falls. I miss Utah in the Fall!
Post a Comment