Babe! Happy Birthday. I love you more and more every day! I'm so happy I married you, that was the BEST decision I've ever made! I love you for so many reasons, I don't even know where to begin.. here's a few reasons why- I love your laid back personlity. I love when you play the piano, you're amazing at it. I love how sweet and tender you are with our sons. I love your big lips. I love your rootbeer eyes. I love your Testimony. I love the example you are to your family. I love what a hard worker you are. I love how strong you are... You're so easy to get along with. I am so lucky you're my soul mate, my eternal companion, my hubby, my best friend. I hope you have an amazing birthday--even though it's on a Sunday and YES, we still have to go to Nursery..
Happy birthday, Enock - sorry it's late. I don't have a computer at home & have to sneak peaks at everyone's blog at work. I didn't know you played the piano. Next time you come down to San Bernardino, please play for us. I'll even dust the piano for you. You've sure made our girl happy. Thank you, Aunt Barbie.
Oh suck, I wish I would have known it was his birthday. I would have given him the best birthday present and taught nursery for him. There's still next year.
14 comments:
Happy birthday Inoke! Hope you a fun day!...even though it was on a sunday! :) I'm sure Jobi made it special for you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENOCH! I hope you had a great day. You are such a good father and husband! With a cute family!
That is so cute. Happy Birthday Enoch. October birthdays are the best.
Happy Birthday, Enoch!
How seet, Jobi. It sounds like you found the perfect guy! Happy birthday, Enoch!!
Awwwww!! Happy birthday Enoch!!
rootbeer eyes!?!?! hehe. Happy Birthday Noke!! Miss you guys. We need to hang out soon! Love u Jobes! This is a sweet post - love it.
Happy Birthday Enoch! I loved the post Job--it's SO sweet. You're such a perfect couple...and make the cutest babies EVER
Happy Happy Birthday Enoch! You are one lucky guy to have Jobi for your wife! She's awesome! I hope to meet all of you guys some day..
aww...Jobi you are so sweet! Glad you got such a great guy, you deserved it!
Cute little E. Love him!! Even though he doesn't love me. hahahahah Remember that night??
Happy birthday, Enock - sorry it's late. I don't have a computer at home & have to sneak peaks at everyone's blog at work. I didn't know you played the piano. Next time you come down to San Bernardino, please play for us. I'll even dust the piano for you. You've sure made our girl happy. Thank you, Aunt Barbie.
Oh suck, I wish I would have known it was his birthday. I would have given him the best birthday present and taught nursery for him. There's still next year.
Post a Comment