Flag football season has started! So we get to go watch my lil' brother's games. Jaxon did really good at his first game. He even scored a touchdown! GOooo Uncle Jaxon!
Look how cute you look! I haven't seen you forever and you have such a beautiful little family! Well, I am glad that you have all boys too right now. It is fun, isn't it? Thanks for commenting on my blog!
How fun that you are able to go to your brother's games! I can't go to as many as I'd like of my siblings, because I teach piano every afternoon except Friday! :0(
Anyways, I forgot to answer your Jessica Simpson question. We thought the concert was awkward! At least the beginning that we stayed for was kind of embarrassing. She walked out onto the field holding her coffee mug. Then the music started and then stopped on the very first song and she looked embarrassed. I didn't know any of her new country songs, so it wasn't that fun to listen to them. She wasn't a great performer either...all around awkward! But hey, it was Jessica Simpson and free. :0)
Hey Job this is Britt! Your kids are so dang cute! They have the cutest features I cannot believe it. They are little studs! You always tell me that my kids are cute, but let me tell you yours are just as cute! I wouldn't say that about everyone's kids either! I'm a brat ha ha, but it's true! Your hilarious! See you soon hopefully it's always a pleasure!
9 comments:
so cute..love this time of year. and that booger story..oh my, barf!!! i CAN NOT believe that!!!
CUTE JAx looks just like J.J.!!
I hate booger eaters... seriously barf.
widdle Jaxon. I love that kid!
Gooo Jaxon. Cute!
Fun! That's the best...I love going to watch my little brother's games. I love your new Halloween background!!
Look how cute you look! I haven't seen you forever and you have such a beautiful little family! Well, I am glad that you have all boys too right now. It is fun, isn't it? Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Isn't it fun to watch! Brad and Brandon Leatherberry are coaching a team of third graders and it is a freaking crack up!
How fun that you are able to go to your brother's games! I can't go to as many as I'd like of my siblings, because I teach piano every afternoon except Friday! :0(
Anyways, I forgot to answer your Jessica Simpson question. We thought the concert was awkward! At least the beginning that we stayed for was kind of embarrassing. She walked out onto the field holding her coffee mug. Then the music started and then stopped on the very first song and she looked embarrassed. I didn't know any of her new country songs, so it wasn't that fun to listen to them. She wasn't a great performer either...all around awkward! But hey, it was Jessica Simpson and free. :0)
Hey Job this is Britt! Your kids are so dang cute! They have the cutest features I cannot believe it. They are little studs! You always tell me that my kids are cute, but let me tell you yours are just as cute! I wouldn't say that about everyone's kids either! I'm a brat ha ha, but it's true! Your hilarious! See you soon hopefully it's always a pleasure!
Post a Comment