The Lil' Party

We had a few friends and family come over for food, cake, ice cream, etc. I told Enoch to pick whatever he wanted for dinner for his birthday and guess what he picked???? LASAGNA! ha ha I love him. Thanks to everyone who came! Love you guys.. Here are a few pics from the night.

The birthday boy himself..We DID have a cake, I promise.. BUT I forgot candles.. ha ha wow! So he blew out my pumpkin spice candle.


Jayden, Bryton, Milika, and Jett

Ben and Jayni

The Hafoka Family (minus Seah)

Sinu, Kaki, and Savi

BoBo and Mana

Me & Aubrey

24 comments:

Micalanne said...

Lil' Party's can be just as fun as Big Ol' Party's. Glad you all had a great time.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

fun! how do you look so cute with your hair in a messy bun and a t shirt? i love it. hope enoch had a great birthday! i loved your post about his birthday...it was very sweet and i'm sure we would have been invited if we were in town....right?

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how fun! i love birthday parties...well, any kind of PARTY! why didn't you invite ME? HELLO! totally kidding. i love that he wanted lasagna. hey, that stuff is dang good though..who doesn't like lasagna??!!! you're a doll.

mckenna said...

I hate that when you're wearing your glasses and a t-shirt and you have no make up on you still look freaking gorgeous.

Leesa said...

How FUN!! Jobi... You are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Im glad you guys had a good time! Lasagna is my fave dinner too!! MMM.... Good choice!

Kristi said...

what's wrong with Lasagna?! That is something my hubby would probably choose too (since I rarely make it). Fun Party! Love the color of your wall!

Joy :) said...

Looks like so much fun. Hope he had a great day. You're such a good wife.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was grrrrrreeat!

Lorina said...

that would have been fun it you would have come!! haha.. my husband stole my phone and just picked everyone's number out.. Another time right?

I love how everyone's birthday is right now! Happy Birthday Enoch.

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Party like rockstar! Lol. Hope the birthday went great looks like was fun. I miss enoch working here at prosper he was one of the only nice ones. Anyways i am still at prosper nothing really much has change. Looks like everything is gooing great with you guys. Your boys are so freaking cute. Hope everything is great.

Lisa Johnson said...

Jobi, you are SO STINKING CUTE! You are the best wife ever...I hope Enoch realizes that and appreciates is (I'm sure he does). Also, that picture of you and him together is ADROABLE! You look amazing. I'm glad he had a good birthday! :D

Des said...

Fun! Your family is so cute! We are doing good. I have fall break for the next two days which I am so excited about! I am ready to chill and be with my baby! Other than that we are just hanging. How are you guys? Talk to you later!

Ashley and Aaron said...

a. that is so funny that he blew out your pumpkin spice candle
b. I love the orange-ish walls in your house, when are you going to invite me over so I can see it?!
c. I love the old-school pics of Enoch in the other post...they are so great! Hope he had a great birthday!

Staci Davies said...

It sounds like you guys have the best kinds of parties. Sorry, we're late, but hope ENOCH HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!

Melissa said...

HI! I am so glad you found our blog...I love blogging, yours by the way is adorable! You have the most BEAUTIFUL kids!! We are doing pretty good, busy, but good. It looks like you guys are doing fantastic, your family is growing like crazy! Anything new goin on?We live in our own little world running the basic day to day stuff, blah. I keep thinking I'll run into you at Smith's...I feel like I am there atleast 2 or 3 times a week. It's so good to hear from you!!

The Keala's said...

Happy belated bday to Enoch! Mel is coming in town this weekend and we HAVE to get together since we only see eachother about twice a year :)

Brad and Jana said...

I swear girl, you always look so cute! Who can look that hot in a BYU shirt! LOL I can't look that cute when I try so hard!

Spackman's said...

this looks like so much fun! you guys are so freakin cute oh and happy birthday enoch

Micalanne said...

Jobi, how do you pronounce your last name?

Nick and Sabrina Zurcher said...

Looks like fun! I LOVED the BOOGER story! I am still laughing.

Jessica said...

It looks like you had a great party. Your boys are adorable. I am so glad you found us. It is always so fun to see what people are up to.

Celeste said...

I love the pumpkin spice candle thing...very clever! :)

Marion said...

Who does candles anymore? My family never has candles on hand. Must be a poly thing. lol. We are always blowing out house candles with the birthday cake :)

Hayward Family said...

Looks like FUN!! Happy Birthday Enoch!!