Ness is so much fun to be around, her spunky personality is contagious. If she's not dancing.. she's texting. She is so fetching cute. Can I please have her dimples? For the most part she is patient with Jett and Bryton, but when it comes to a Poopy Diaper.... WATCH OUT! She pretty much throws up and will not hold them or play with them till it is changed right then and there, the diaper being changed by me of course, she'd rather die than change a diaper and even if she said she would... she'd make her lil' servant Jaxon do it for her. HA HA.


Ness I love you SO MUCH! You're so much fun to be around, you have such a sweet spirit with you and you always keep your standards high. I can't believe you can date and drive now.... CRAZY! So exciting! I hope ya have a good freaking day. Love ya dawg!
12 comments:
She is so stinkin cute! DOnt you love sisters? Sisters are the best!
Happy Birthday! I hope you don't turn out to be a brat like your older sisters. Just kidding. They are great!
Happy Birthday Janessica!! You rock my world :]
Cute Girl! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday,girl. Hope you get something really cool, and big, and expensive and ....Have a great day. YOu guys are all so cute.
You and your sisters are SO CUTE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy birthday Janessa! I didn't even know it was her birthday! I can't believe she is that old...so is Aaron! Crazy! I love her! That was a cute post you did for her!
I seriously can't believe how you guys are all grown up now! I just remember her so little! You sisters are all so beautiful!
Wow, I am sure not shocked that she is so cute! Look at her freaking hot older sister! You guys are all so cute!
Hey Jobi...I don't know if you remember me or not, I went to Hair School with you back in the day...Melanee Price?? I stumbled into your blog from Anita Tolton's blog (I work with her) I just wanted to say your kids are too cute! And I am glad to see that you are doing well!
Jobi...long time! How festive are you with this blog? I still have yet to attempt to make mine at least a little creative. You and your little family are too cute. Hope you don't mind me stalking you guys every now and then. It was so good to hear from you! It's been too long!
Jobi...long time! How festive are you with this blog? I still have yet to attempt to make mine at least a little creative. You and your little family are too cute. Hope you don't mind me stalking you guys every now and then. It was so good to hear from you! It's been too long!
Post a Comment