
AMERICAN IDOL! We don't love the beginning stages of the show.. but when it gets to the final 12.. LOVE!

THE BIGGEST LOSER! Anyone that reads my blog knows that we love this show! It starts tonight. For all of you that one of your New Years resolutions is to loose weight... this show will be a great investment of your time. It's so inspiring and motivating! :]

THE BACHELOR!! It's kinda hard to keep watching this show when you follow it the WHOLE season and what? Like only one of the couples has actually gotten married and are still going strong? But I was so sad when Jason had his heart broken last season I gotta see who he ends up with? WHO WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT?!? Oh my gosh, I was freaking out when DeAnna showed up! NO WAY! She's a joke. I'd be embarrassed if I were her. Of course we'll have to wait till we actually see that episode to get further details, but when she said, "I think I mad the wrong decision!!" OH HECK NO! Jason better be like, "Oh that sucks! You humiliated me on TV when you let me get down on my knee and propose to you, you fooled me, you broke my heart, etc." UGH. Whatever happened to her and Jesse anyway? I heard she broke his heart too! Who does she think she is? ha ha ha ha ha ok, I'm done venting!
Like I said.. I heart reality TV
25 comments:
K - did you start watching True Beauty too? So interesting! I think it's going to be one of my new favorites, because it makes you feel so good about yourself to realize these so called beautiful people are so stupid!! Watching biggest loser - this should be such a good season - new records - the fattest, the oldest - former models!!! I am starting a biggest loser club too - ck out my website! I'm so right w you there, on the loving reality tv!!!
You are so stinkin' funny. I too, heart the biggest loser. SOOO excited to watch tonight.
I love reality tv too! I am so glad they are coming back ha ha. We love American Idol it is so amazing :)
I cant get enough of American Idol and my friends got me hooked on the Bachelorette last season, so I have to watch the Bachelor to see what happens! When does that start? Or did it already start?! Yes I was totally wearing an apron, my sis in law made it for me, its my sexy diva apron! I LOVE it!
I Heart Reality TV, too. But we don't have a DVR!!!! Can I use yours?
I used to love American Idol, but now my favorite is PROJECT RUNWAY!!!! I also love Shear Genius. I could literally sit and watch these shows ALL DAY. That's why I love it when they have Marathon Days where they show the whole season in one day. I can turn it on and watch it from beginning to end while painting or whatever. 'Nuf Said.
I second EVERYTHING you just said!! Ditto, ditto, ditto!!
American Idol is my guilty pleasure. Even the early stages. Can't wait.
I hear ya...reality TV is the best. SO many good shows start this month! And...biggest loser was CRAZY tonight! I am rooting for Dan sooo much. And the bachelor was really good last night too. Yes, ditto to everything.
Haha- You are too funny! I LOVE all of the same shows. After Austin goes to sleep at 730 (Chase works till midnight), I head out to watch the very same shows. I couldn't believe that DeAnna showed up on the Bachelor last night- I am SO hooked! If you ever need a reality TV buddy, give me a call!
Yeah I watched the bachelor... one of my fave shows. I know I about peed my pants when Deanna showed up. I was at work watching it and I started screaming! I also started watchin the biggest loser. This season is going to ROCK!
We "HEART" reality TV too! My husband is out of town, and before he left . . . He said, "Make sure and record all of our favorite shows that are starting up again." I thought it was funny that he would care so much about them.
But anyway . . . thanks for checking out my blog. We love our home and feel so blessed! Hope all is well. You're the greatest!
Happy New Year! It was so nice to see you guys too! Oh wait, you were sick! Hope your all better. Maybe we'll see you guys in the spring.
I LOVE the Biggest Loser! I watched it last night and was surprised with how many people they have that have broke the record for being the biggest girl or boy on the show and how much they lost there first week there! I cant believe the old man lost as much as he did since he past out his first day there and how much the biggest boy, the 19 year old, lost! that was insane!
I love it too! I watch all three of those...well, American Idol and Biggest Loser I hardly ever miss, but I only watch a few Bachelor because Tyler "can't stand it" :)
I really like to ready your and Jayni's blog about your reality shows...you girls are so funny!
I love reality TV too! Ya, I want to see who Jason ends up with for sure!
Jobi you are sooo funny! I am the exact same way I tivo everything that thing is the best invention ever! And don't even get me started on reality tv it is my guilty pleasure! I LOVE it!
I love reality tv. MY one true love!!! I hope he says goodbye to her but from the previews I don't think he will. I would lead her on then dump her like she did.
Im with ya on all these shows! I freakin plan my life around them!! haha. And i think your nephew Jayden needs to be on a freakin commercial or something! He is dang cute!
K, so.. the last time I watched the Bachelor, it was actually the "Bachelorette" and it was with Trista and Ryan.. They are so cute! SO, I DID actually end up watching the 1st episode this season BECAUSE there was a girl I know on there, Stacia.. I was sad to see her go, but at least I don't have to watch it anymore! ;) I'm more into the VH1 and MTV reality shows.. haha..those are more naughty! lol.. I miss you!! You look AMAZING (as always). We need to have lunch again! Love ya!
Oh gosh, Tim and I were SO freaking excited when January came along because of all our shows!!! Ok maybe me a little more than him :) but Deanna, get out of my life! I felt like she was so fake in the last episode when she was explaining why to Jason and now she just happens to break up with Jesse and come back when Jason is filming still? Um that seems a little convenient! I feel like she's just using all of this to try and get famous!!! I'm over her! Plus she opened her eyes all the time when she was kissing everyone last season! Whatever. Oh and this is the first time we've watched the biggest loser from the beginning and we were kind of bugged! Do they always send like half the contestants home the first week?! That doesn't even give them a chance to lose weight cuz they obviously can't do it on their own!!! Wow. Is it normal for someone to write a comment just as long as the post? Didn't think so :)
Oh and can you tell jayni I need an invite to her blog? Thanks friend!
aaaaahhhh!!! me too. we are identical. DVR is all queued up. reality tv rocks my socks. and the whole Deanna thing....AH! can't wait.
Hey your blog isn't private anymore....yeah.
I too am addicted to reality tv I love love love Jason and I can't wait for the episode where Deanna comes back.
Also I watched the biggest loser for the first time this week and loved it, so it too will be on my DVR much to my husbands dismay. He isn't such a fan of reality tv but will watch it with me anyway.
So I love reality tv too but my husband doesn't! I have to go in the other room to watch all my tvo's shows because he's always watching some football game! Okay, the Bachelor.....love love love Jason and couldn't believe Deanna showed up either! My sister and I were on the phone trying to figure out who he ends up with because it totally showed her dress and that she has long brown hair. It also showed that she had acrylic nails so dont worry, we spent the next hour rewinding and pausing trying to guess. Why did they show her at the end though? Duh! That was kinda lame! Wouldn't you die if it was Deanna and they made her compete with the others? Needless to say, I'm excited for tomorrow night! (Well, I guess tonight since it's 2am :o) )
Jobi, you are so funny!!! I have to admit I'm addicted to reality tv too- it's the best! I just can't get enough of all that drama!!!
Jobi you are so funny - I love TV too!! Those are those shows to watch. The part about Jason totally had me rolling!!! I totally hear you about DeAnna...who does she think she is!!!! I tell everyone that I think that was the bachelor episode for me, not like I make it far...but he has one little boy and so do I!!! LOL!!!! And it totally helps that he is a true hottie!!!!
Post a Comment