WE BOOKED IT! 02.10.09



Thank you EVERYONE for your help and suggestions! We are leaving on the 22nd on a cruise. WE CAN'T WAIT!! We're really excited. :]



If any of you are looking for a little get-a-way go to the website:
vacationstogo.com, The deals you can get on vacations and cruises are awesome!

32 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

aWeSoMe! i'm soooo excited for you guys! it was fun havin' ya over today...we need to get together more often. let our boys run wild in the park or something :).

Leesa said...

SOO SOO LUCKY! I cant wait to see pictures to get even more jealous!! :)

mckenna said...

Have I mentioned that I'm a bit jealous?

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Oooo that's the exact cruise I went on for high school graduation! Cruises are the best. You will have so much fun you lucky duck.

Hayward Family said...

YAY!! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!! Our cruise was really cool, the location just wasn't that great.. your location looks like it will be AWESOME! Have fun! :)

jodi kay said...

I hope you have a fantastic time! Is your mom and Jayni taking the boys? I think that is the same one Rob and I are doing on the 26th of March. Too bad it isn't the same time. That would be so much fun! Have a great time!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

How fun! We got to go on that cruise for high school graduation- it was sooo much fun. You'll love it! What a nice break!

Lavi said...

UH-MAY-SING!!! you two lovers have fun on ur lil' getaway & enjoy the nice weather!!! kz Utah is not being that nice! haha

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

WOW!! So fun:) I am jealous. Are you taking the boys??? I am so excited for you guys. everyone needs to get away sometimes. Happy Anniversary

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I am stinkin' Jealous.... SO jealous!
Have so much fun!
I cannot wait for Summer time & to not be fat & pregger's! hahaha
xOxOxO

The Leatherberry's said...

I am so excited for you guys! You will love it! Have fun and I will just be here and jealous:)

Hayley England Kling said...

YAY!!! You deserve it. I hope you have so much fun with your hubby!!

Kristi said...

That sounds like so much fun! You are going to LOVE going on a cruise! Perfect time of year for a trip like that...can't wait to see pictures and hear about it!

Meghan said...

Have fun on your cruise! Your little heart that says Enoch + Jobi is cute... where did you find that/make it? Is there a website or something??

The Watson's said...

So fun, I am glad you used that website. I told you it was the bomb.

Amy @MoMomma said...

You are going to LOVE it! We took the same carnival cruise for our honeymoon 5 yrs ago-its awesome. For tips- try not to sleep through breakfast like we did - all the meals are amazing -if you like soda, buy the soda card and share it together - rent a scooter in Ensenada - we rented a golf cart in catalina for an hour or two and it wasn't as much fun - take lots of pictures!

Heather said...

what is the cost per person? how longs your cruise? i was looking at that site recently!

JoSue said...

We went on that cruise about a year ago! Everyone went to the San Diego zoo in San Diego. We just took a free shuttle into the shopping district and had just as much fun. Just a little warning. Ensenada will be an interesting experience. Be prepared with some extra dollars or change to buy what the little kids are selling if you feel bad about that kind of thing. There are some great photo opportunities there though. Oh! and Clark bought a SWEET suit for like $100 in Ensenada. They sell them so cheap. And DON'T attend the adult scavenger hunt on the boat unless you're just going to be a spectator. We actually participated not knowing what we were getting into. Let me just say...AWKWARD. And the dinner menu? you can order ALL of it if you want to try it all. Just FYI. Ok, I'm done. :) Have fun!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Shut up I am so jealous. Aaron and I went on a Mexican Riviera cruise for our honeymoon and LOVED it. I love JoSue's tips for you...so funny. Texting about the Bachelor has been fun...but I miss you! I will try to put a playgroup together before you leave!

Jeana said...

i'm jealous that looks like so much fun! by the way how do you keep up with anyone's blog you have the longest list i've ever seen! ha ha :)

The Keala's said...

Wow, really! I'm SO jealous, but you guys deserve it! Chasin' two boys around, it will be such a nice getaway!!

Kalolaine said...

exciting!!! have fun for me cuz i got no kinda vaca for years!

Marion said...

I am blog surfing and I came to your blog. Without seeing anything Koki asked, "Is that Enoch & Jobi's? " I asked him how he knew and he said," We have the same taste in music." I thought that was funny.

BTW, Have fun and take lots of pics.

weasel said...

My friend just got back from her anniversary cruise to almost the same place! She loved it...gained 6 lbs and found out she is pregnant...so be careful! Lol
Have tons of fun!

JWolfgramm said...

Jealous!!! haha - na just kiddin. but you better take tons of pics!!

Kalli said...

congrats how exciting for you guys you will have to call me after cause I want to go on a cruise so bad somewhere warm though

Kelli Proctor said...

That is so awesome! Have so much fun! I am totally looking looking up that website!

KSK said...

That sounds like so much fun. I'm way jealous. Someday maybe. Missed you at the last playgroup. Hopefully at the next one. Have fun.

kelsey.bj.addi said...

i'm soooo happy you're not private anymore! i missed lookin at your amazing family! i hope you enjoy your cruise cause i am super jealous! i love your boys, we'll have to hook addi up with either one of them 20 years down the road when she can start even talkin to boys:)
love ya kels gardner

Nau Willis said...

how fun jobi!!! Wayne and I took this cruise with Preston. It was soooo fun! be prepared to eat your guts out!!!send me your email so I can invite you to my blog...my email is nsatini@hotmail.com. So good seeing you, enoch and the boys when I was in utah! the boys are just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I just looked at your blog today - the 24th - which means you are just cruising away!!! You lucky girl! I am so jealous of you right now.

weasel said...

So...it turns out you did the exact same cruise as my friend. They just posted pics - I'm so jealous! Looks like so much fun...I'll definately try it some day...when I am less attached to my child...like I can go away for a night or even the day! ha ha
Hope you had fun!