Enoch's cousin Jared, his fiance moved here from England to marry Jared. Her and I have become really close,(I guess we have to since her fiance and mty husband are pretty much brothers) ha ha just kidding. I really do LOVE HER!! Her sister, parents, and best friend came from England to be here for her wedding and she wanted a little "Bachelorette Party" with them. We actually had SO MUCH FUN!!
The Bachelorette herself Becky! :]
The Hulk and Becky... oh wait that's me! Seriously I feel like a GIANT next to her, she's so TINY and PETITE!
Yazmin, Me, Aubrey, Aunty Stephanie, Grace.. Claire, Becky, & Mary
1 comment:
The HULK Jobi?!? I mean come on be serious with your life. You should never compare yourself to the hulk again. hahah you are tiny and look so freaking good for having 2 kids in 2 years ya nerd. LOVE you. You are a hottie with a naughty body :D
Post a Comment