"Girls Night"-08.27.09

A bunch of ladies from my ward got together for a "Girls Night", which was very much needed! Enoch had to work (of course)so my Mom & Dad helped me out and watched the monsters. We went and did a session and the newly dedicated Oquirrh Mountain Temple, then went to Red Robin after and ate some YUMMY food!

I'm so lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful women who are great examples to me and so much fun to be around!! :]

12 comments:

Leesa said...

having a girls night out is ALWAYS MUCH needed!!! i had one last night with my sister in law and it was so nice! it looks like you had a lot of fun! you are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

the militonis said...

oh my gosh that looks like so much fun! you are so lucky!!!

pwincessdi said...

awww looks like it was a lotta fun! Don't you love your ward family!! Esp. the Relief Society :) How was the Oquirrh Temple? I need to do a session there too!

Kristi said...

Those kind of things are definitely needed! That's awesome that you love your ward so much!

Cheryl said...

I had fun too!! It was so nice to get out, and hang with the girls!!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Actually this time Dad helped you out Mom went to Grandma's to help her. BTW does B Jon have to pooh that often. Really!!

Monica said...

Going to the temple and out to eat is definitely an ideal girls night! How fun :) I haven't been to the Draper or Oquirrh Mountain temples since they've been dedicated so hopefully I will soon.

Des said...

I love girls nights!!!! They are SO needed. It looks like you guys had some fun!

Tiffany said...

So bummed I missed out! Hopefully next time :)

Nat said...

I would love to do a temple trip with the ladies! But it takes 2 1/2 hours to get to our temple. It would be a really long day doe babysitters. Enjoy how close the temples are. It looks like you guys had a great time.

Tiffany said...

That is so fun!! I think there is always time for a girls night out! I love it!

Ruth Done said...

Holy cow! Who's that HOT chick at the end of the table. Oh, yeah, that's me! It was really was a fun night. Sorry you weren't in our car!