1-He is THE best uncle my kids could ask for
2-He has THE sweetest spirit
3-He's a GREAT athlete
4-He could NOT be more helpful
5-He's my Mom's lil' sidekick
6-He is very smart (maybe a lil too smart for his age)
7-He is always his teacher's favorite
8-He harldy ever complains
9-We love his one of a kind ears
10-He laugh/cries
11-He has the sweetest Testimony
Jaxon, we hope you have a great birthday! You deserve it. You're the best baby brother anyone could ask for. LOVE YOU "Noxaj"

My Mom's birthday is on the 24th, she'll be hmmm.....30?? ;) Isn't she a HOT GRANDMA?? I just love my Mom. I could not ask for a better role model. She's pretty much close to perfect! She is so service oriented and would do ANYTHING for ANYONE. She's GORGEOUS inside and out. Her spirit just radiates ALWAYS. Thanks for being an amazing Grandma, Mother, and Mother-n-law... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! We love you SO MUCH!
16 comments:
I have a brother that's 11 too! I think we have almost the same family. I swear they are all the same age! You look so great being pregnant. Notice anything different about the girl pregnancy?
Happy birthday to your cute brother and mama!!
Wow Jaxon is 11?! I remember holding him after your mom had him! Crazy how time flies. Happy Birthday to your mamma too. She is such a beautiful woman inside and out.
aww what a sweet post :) Your so complimentary! Thanks for the sweet compliments you always leave on my page! You must be like your mother because you are beautiful as well both inside and out :)
Thanks Jobes! Geez, you are way to nice! Jax is going to love it, I will show him in the morning! Loves!
I just love little bro's and yours is so cute! Your mom looks super young!
I love both those people! Jaxon is really a cool kid! It is so funny when he comes to family parties all the girl cousins whisper, "Jaxon's here!" Happy Birthday Jaxon cutie!
And your mama! Seriously! I remember when my brother first married her and I stuck a note in her shoe telling her how much I liked having her in our family or something like that! Well I would still do that today! Happy Birthday! Love ya Julie!!!
Happy Birthday Julie and Jaxon! Love ya guys!
I know you don't know me but I am friends with your brother JJ and with Kristin Militoni (that's how I found your blog)SO I'm not some crazy killer person. I saw "Jobi" on kristen's blog and I was thinking maybe it was jobi arnold and I like "oh wow I didn't know she got married" I clicked on it and obviously..not her. but anyways but I just want to say that your little boys have the most big and beautiful eyes I have ever seen!!! they are such cuties!! the pictures of them totally melted my heart! well you have a beautiful family and congrats on the pregnancy!!
Jessica Ellingson Webb
Jobi! Are you seriously 30 weeks along? Crazy...it has been too long. That is so fun that you get to be pregnant with your sister...I've had that with both my kids and it is just so great to have your kids be best buds with cousins their same age. And I have to say that I giggled at your mom's comment because it sounds like you could have written it...you will BE her in 20 years...which is A-OK because that picture of her is hot!
oh my goodness. your mother is BEAUTIFUL! please tell her I said that! :)
Happy birthday, Jaxon! What a great kid you are! (I'm your Grandpa Melton's baby sister.)
Happy birthday, Julie. I remember your wedding reception down here. You forgot your veil and it didn't faze you a bit. (I was so impressed!) Have always loved you, hope you have a great year!
Aunt B
Awww...I love your mom too! She is the coolest! Tell her I said Happy Bday! Also your little bro seems like such an awesome kid...such a fun family!
Your mom is a hot gramdma! haha. But seriously she is gorgeous! And by the way I LOVE your bangs in the post below! I am going to see you in February. So pick a day that is good for you and Im bringing Manoa and coming down! love ya!
Awww! What a cute post Jobi! Your brother is too cute, and your mom is a BABE! Woah. What a cute family.
Oh my gosh Jobi!! First of all you look soo cute!! And second, I love the name Oakley!! If I ever have another girl I know I will be tempted with that one!!
Post a Comment