I'm finally getting around to blogging.. We are SO IN LOVE with our lil princess Oakley! The boys just adore her. This has been a REALLY hard recovery for me. I've been an emotional wreck. Physically, really tough as well, if you can only imagine. SO... if I haven't returned your texts or calls, etc. I'M SORRY! I truly am. I appreciate everyone being so sweet and wanting to come see her. I'm just trying to get used to things and adjust. You know how you wish you could just stay home and hide from the world for like 2 weeks?? That's me. This past weekend helped a lot. It was so great having Enoch home (him and I have gotten so close through this whole experience, I couldn't ask for a better partner through this, our love has grown stronger, he truly is my best friend and I'm SOOOO LUCKY!!), listening to General Conference (WOW, loved it. I have a few favorite talks), and celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior. Just spending time with my sweet lil family. My awesome ward has been bringing meals and we are so grateful. I know this is an overload of pictures from the hospital, but it's more for us and the memories.. While I was in the hospital we celebrated my 26th birthday! :] I have amazing friends and family that made it so special. The pictures are in reverse order as well.. whatever. I'm too lazy.




































Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
so fun!!!!! i love all the pictures!!! let us know if you need anything ok???
oh my doodness I yuv her!! And you. You were crazy strong in there!! Hopefully I will be just like you trying to push T.ray out. :) Cause we all know I will not look as good as you. Before,during or after having the babes. Love you me sister.
what a great experience for you guys! she is so beautiful! i am sorry to hear that you are having a hard recovery. i can say that being a mother of 3 would rock my world! so i give you total props!! i struggled so bad with my recovery from wade. it was a total cry fest everyday for like a year! i wasnt expecting it to be that way because no one for warned me, but i am hopefully a little more prepared this time around! if you need ANYTHING please let me know! your family is DARLING!!
LOVES!!
Jobi-- You are Just like I was with my girls-- bring on the princess power! Love the headband wardrobe--- The dress-up's have never stopped since! My #3 was my toughest recovery too-- hang in there and just enjoy your little yummy girl... it almost makes me want to have a #7 looking at these pics! Congrats to all of you!
She is so pretty, Jobi. Just like her Mom! It is so fun to have a daughter. Daughters and sons are soooo different. Love the pic of your dad (with the glasses) and the baby - he looks like a grandpa, now!
Oh, Jobi!! Congrats! She is amazing. I love you painted her nails already! HA. Best of luck with everything~recovery and all! Miss you! Wish I could come see her in person!
I love her!! She is BEAUTIFUL and perfect in every way!! Hope everything is going as well as they can with a newborn:) Congrats again!
oh jobes she is so cute i can't even handle it! and why the h do you look so good! sorry the recovery is hard! you are superwoman! love ya!
Congratulations Jobes! She is BEAUTIFUL! I am so happy for you and your family. I hope you get feeling better. Love you lots!
Love all the pictures...You had Dr Judd?? I didnt know that. He was my doctor with my first, Brayden. Loved him, he was REALLY good. Your lil babe is adorable!! Congratulations!
She is beautiful Jobie! Congrats!
Jobi she is adorable!!! Im so excited for you. Recovery and adjusting to the 3rd baby is harder than I thought it would be! It makes me so thankful for an amazing husband. Hope you are doing well and enjoying that sweet princess!
Jobi!
Congrat's on your new baby girl!
3 is definately a lot harder than 2but hang in there!
You will adjust, things will get easier & you will be just fine! Be patient!
I had serious anxiety after I had Jordynn & wouldn't go ANYWHERE!
And SO neat you had her the day before your bday!
I had Jordy last year on mine & we're getting ready to celebrate her 1st birthday on Sunday!
If you need anything, please let me know!
I really do know how you feel with the anxiety & newness of 3!!!
xOxOxO
Awesome Jobi - I'm so happy for you! YOur boys look really happy to have something to "play" with, haha! She is super cute! Finger nail polish at birth...oh she is goign to be spoiled! lol
CONGRATS!!!
I am glad you are finally feeling up to blogging again!! I love your pictures!! My fave is the one of Oakley showing off her newly painted nails!! I am so happy Enoch helped you out and stayed home!! Your guys deserve all the blessing that come your way!! Love the post!!
Oakley is so darling.
I love that you painted her nails.
Jobi she is so beautiful!! What fun pictures!
I'm so proud of you Jobes! What a beauty Oakley is, I think she looks like you. I love the boys expressions in these photos. Love you!
you so lucky you can have big healthy babies! i would probably have died really! she is so beautiful! little girlies are so much fun enjoy her!!!
Seriously how cute is she!!! I can not believe you already painted her finger nails....I love it:) I am glad you had a good Birthday, enev if it was in the hospital. Let me know if you need anything love ya
Congrats Jobi, she is so adorable! Love the painted nails!
Oakley is so beautiful!! Congrats, you guys! I love her painted fingernails. Oh, girls are so fun!
Jobi she is adorable!! Congrats! And way to go! I'm still trying to handle my two...a third one would rock my world, but how is it even after child birth you are gorgeous?
Jobes! I love that you painted Oakley's nails. My fav pic was of Jett holding Oakley. He has the cutest "I'm a big brother" face ever! Your children are adorable and I am so happy you have your little girl! I'll have to come visit when you are ready for visitors! Love ya!
She is just PRECIUOS!! I can't wait to meet her! What a little princess.. gotta have her nails painted already?? haha.. Plan on spending a lot on manicures! hehe.. She is a doll and you look GREAT!! Love you guys!
Oh, she is so stinkin cute! I am so excited now! Thanks for letting me talk your ear off the other night and for letting me hold her. So beautiful! (both of you)
Post a Comment