Oakley was blessed on Sunday. Enoch blessed her and did an amazing job, it was so great to see him be so tender with Oakley and give her a name and a blessing. We had family in town, lots of food, and fun! Thanks to everyone who came and supported her and helped out on this special day.
Our Family
Oakley in her blessing dress. Enoch's Aunt made her this cute lei.


My 3 lil Blessings.. love em SOOOOOO FREAKIN MUCH!!
The 2 Niu gals

My little brother Jaxon just finished up his baseball season. We loved going and watching him and supporting him, especially Jett & Bryton! His team finished 2nd place in his league. GOooooo Diamondbacks!!
Daddy's lil Laker girl!! (Yes, I like the Lakers...just not when they play the Jazz!! Enoch LOVES the Lakers, he was born and raised in LA. I know some people say ya can't be a Jazz fan and like the Lakers, but I do. It's like I like Utah Utes just NOT when they're not playin my BYU Cougs. I know.. Is there a rule? Whatever. NOT THAT big of a deal!!)
Hangin out at Grandma & Grandpa Melton's...BRING ON the tans!
Isn't she sweet? We can't get enough of her. We're pretty much obsessed with her...
Yup.. we pierced her ears!!

Her in her first swim suit & you KNOW I had to put a big matching bow on!

T.Ray & Oaks

All 3 kids asleep at THE SAME TIME!!!
We HAD to put T.Ray in the picture, he felt left out! All 4 of the Melton cousins
My sweet cousin Sage Ingersoll lived for about 10 minutes then returned to our Heavenly Father. She had Trisomy 18. I look up to my Uncle & Aunt for being so strong. The funeral was one of THE best ones I've ever been to. The spirit was so strong and it was a bitter sweet day. She looked perfect! She was BEAUTIFUL. "Families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan..."
15 comments:
Oh my gosh! Could Oakley possibly be any cuter? I just want to kiss her sweet little cheeks! And you are looking AMAZING by the way. Love and miss you! :)
Oh man... Oakley looks so stinkin cute in her dress! so sad that i missed it, but I promise I was there in spirit!
and that little casket:( I look up to them too... I can't think of anything harder in life!!
love you JOBES
My little brother absolutely loves your Uncle. Colton was so sad when he found out about Sage. You belong to an amazing family.
Congrats on Oakley's blessing. Your family is so dang cute.
Wow Jobi. What a post! You guys have been BUSY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer too ... everything about it! Oakley is the cutest ever ... same with your boys! What a cute family. So sad about your little cousin ... that would be so hard. Tell Enoch me and him is gonna have WORDS about those stinkin LAKERS! Just kidding .. I'm not messin with him or his hometown boys. :)
Jobes loved all the new pictures! Looking at everything that has happened lately, makes sense as to why I am exhausted! :) Oaks was a sweetie on Sunday! Enoch did awesome. Jett and Bryton melt my heart. Love you. Momasita
You have a Beautiful Family! Your daughter is drop dead gorgeous!! & I love the pierced ears & so you know don't take them out for more then an hour..I got lyvs done that young and one fell out and an hour later the hole was gone! Never gotten them done sense!
WOW! Jobi! You look amazing! And Little Oakley is WAY cute! I LOVE the bows, Roxy hates wearing bows so far! Haha!
So sorry about your uncles baby.. So sad, prayers to their family and yours...the gospel is so comforting in times like that for sure...
I love the picture of T.Ray and Oakley, and the one of all four cousins too. So cute. Gavin blessed Lily on Sunday too...I should probably post pictures haha I am so lazy jeez! Gavin refuses to have Lily's ears pierced so I make sure to throw big bows on her when we go out so people don't call her a boy :)
Oakley is so gorgeous! And looks so cute in her blessing dress! That is so sad about your little cousin, it would be SO hard to have to go through that.
Oakley is so darling in her dress! What a doll. You look amazing by the way. I am jealous. I am sorry to hear about little Sage. That must have been so difficult, I can't even imagine. Oh and I am suffering from allergies too and I tried Claritin D today. I don't know if I was sick or if it was the medicine but I was super sleepy so I don't know if that will help you much. I do know it is safe to take while breast feeding. Hang in there, hopefully it will pass soon.
It was nice to see you, I feel bad...seems like I never have a chance to talk. Your kids are super cute, I was watching your dad give baby kisses...so cute! q
I'm SOOOOO freaking sad I missed her blessing.......She is a doll just like your other kids. You're such a good Mom Jobi!!!! you love your kids so much.
Oakley is the cutest thing alive! Grace has that little blue dress too! So fun. I love her blessing dress. She is such an angel. I bet you are the cutest mom!
Jobi, you are such a neat gal! I really enjoyed reading your blog. You write like you talk and I totally love it! You guys have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing all your fun!!
Ur fam is sooooo cute... love ya jobes and u are lookin amazin help me out here lol
Post a Comment