I was released from being the 1st counselor in the Young Womens Presidency. The whole organization was reorganized. I'm pretty sad about it, I'm going to miss my old presidency/leaders a lot.. They're some of my best friends, BUT I was put back in Young Womens, now I'm the Laurel Advisor which I'm excited about, I love the laurels. I'm excited to get to know a bunch of new leaders who were put into Young Womens as well. We have Girl's Camp next week which should be really fun, I LOVED it last year. I'll be going back and forth to camp because my freakin cute 3 1/2 month old babes will NOT take a bottle, she loves to nurse!! I've never had a baby NOT take a bottle, it's tough for me and it takes a lot of time, but hey.. it's free and healthy huh??
The boys riding on Grandpa's lawn mower


Enoch has been taking the boys to movies, cause I don't love them and I'd probably end up standing the whole time holding Oakley. They LOVED Toy Story 3!!

I LOVE the 4th of July!! We had tickets to the Stadium of Fire & I was SOOO excited to take Enoch, he'd never been. I had to take Oaks cause she only nurses, like I said before, but Enoch's cousin & his wife were nice enough to watch Jett and Bryton for the night. They had a BLAST!!! Thanks again Joe & Shelli!!



Well, I was all prepared for The Stadium of Fire. I fed Oakley in the car before we went inside the stadium. I even pumped a bottle in case she was STARVING. I got her to sleep and it started. We were lovin it. Carrie Underwood was singing the National Anthem and the jets flew over and were SO FREAKING LOUD!! They scared Oakley REALLY BAD! She was crying and crying......... and crying and crying and wouldn't stop! I tried getting her back to sleep, feeding her that dumb bottle, putting ear plugs in her ears, etc. NOTHING WAS WORKING. So I went into the bathroom and was NURSING HER!!!! By then Carrie Underwood had started the concert and I was in the stupid bathroom nursing. I was SOOO sad and so close to tears. I felt so bad for my baby who was miserable. I talked to Enoch and we figured if she didn't like the jets, she wouldn't like the fireworks so we left early :( I love love Carrie, ever since American Idol.. Hi, can I be her?? She's STUNNING!! Anyways.. my sweet baby fell right to sleep in the car and we were on our way to get the boys and go home.

How could we get mad at this lil sweetheart? She is such a good baby. "Oaker Doker" "Chunka Munk" "Pretty Princess" She giggles, smiles, coos, chews on things, almost rolling, HATES binkis and bottles, just started using a bumbo, loves her swing. We can't get enough of her. I'm pretty much obsessed with my kids.




On the 4th we went to Midway up to some of our family's house for dutch oven dinner, popcorn, movie outside, etc. It was gorgeous up there and we had so much fun! Yes, we all wore our "4th of July" outfits 2 days in a row.. who cares??


All of these babies are born within 6 months.. kinda fun..


Who watched The Bachelorette?? Who do you want Ali to choose? I'm all about Roberto & Chris. What do you think about the whole Frank situation? What's gonna happen in Tahiti?

My camera broke. I'm really sad. These pics are either taken from other people's camera's or from Enoch's phone. Maybe it's a good thing I don'thave a camera.. there would be a TRILLION more pics. hahaha
24 comments:
so fun! I love summertime! Sorry about your Stadium of Fire trip! Atleast you can say you were there right?! As for bachelorette? I dont know! I like them all, I am thinkin Chris or Roberto too? This one is tough! And whats up with Frank?! You cant analyze some thing like love...whats his deal?
Uh I would be obsessed with my kids if they were as beautiful as yours! You guys need to have some more :) ha ha. You are gorgeous Jobes! I love Oaks 4th of July nails, so freaking cute! Love you!
Oakleys leggings were the cutest things ever! Loved all the 4th of July outfits, and you seriously have the most adorable kids, keep um comin :)
Your family is so cute! I just want to squish that little Oakley!! Seriously I love her!!
Oh my goodness Oakley is the cutest little girl i've ever seen!! You sure do make cute kids :) I love the 4th of July outfits!
-Shanna
oh my heck - oakley's 4th of july outfit is sooo sooo cute. I didn't see it on her. LOVE your hair too! That sucks about stadium of fire. Did you guys really get to sit on the grass? we were up in china!!!! happy i got to see you guys. i love your family.
Jobi your kids are to die for! They are getting so big. I am dying at Oakleys little red and white leggins!! I gotta get me some of those!! So freakin cute. Hope you guys are doing good!!
Jobes love all the pictures! Yay for The 4th of July! I could just squeeze Oaks!
I really hope she picks Roberto. Sorry about the Stadium of Fire. You were way close to where we were sitting. But ya Carrie Underwood is freakin HOT. I would love to be her. I think I had to pick my husband and my dads chin up a few times. haha
Oakley is so freakin cute Jobi! I love her painted fingernails for the 4th!! Glad your having a fun summer!!
i wudda my oaker doker. your kids are the cutest kids along with mine ;) loved your outfits. Sarah Berdan said frank looks like where's waldo. hahah so true. and FINALLY you update. Don't make us wait so long next time.
How freakin cute is she!! It's hard to take babies with you places, it's even harder when they wont take a bottle(trust me I know) You guys look like you have been having fun.
aaawe love the baby girl, she is darling! deeg did the not take a bottle thing too, it sucked but he started to take one when he was 5 months old so atleast it came to an end :) and i want her to pick roberto, frank bugs the crap out of me. but i'm way curious to see what happens monday.
I NEED those red and white striped "lil leggins". I love them! I'm still trying to get over not going to YW on sunday, maybe I can come and hold the theme? Your so stinkin Hot!
AWW cute post Jobi! I can't wait to see you guys Sunday.. at my BlondiE great nephew's blessing:)
Love you;)
I am still dressing Lily in her 4th of July outfits so two days in a row is no biggie haha love all the pictures. I am sure you are so great with the young women; we are now scout leaders and I have no idea what 9-year-old boys like! And my two cents about The Bchelorette -- I think Chris is too good for her and Roberto doesn't really like her and Frank needs to chill out haha and is it just me or does Ali seem fake a lot? Maybe Gavin's opinion of her is just rubbing off on me...
I am so sorry that you guys had to leave the show early! At least you got to see Carrie. Wasn't she amazing? So when I first watched the Bachelorette I loved Frank, but he has got so weird and whiney about everything. And the man doesn't even have a job! I like Chris the best. He seems just genuine and kind. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Love that sweet Oakley! She is so beautiful! I have missed so many things because I had to nurse my baby...ug. At least it gets you out of church! HA!
So cute! I feel your pain on the bottle binkie thing...it's hard, i had to nurse in a bathroom in Vegas!!! Talk about disgusting. :)
What a fun summer! You have such a cute family. I am glad someone else watches the bachelorette. I love it! My personal favorite is Roberto. I hope she picks him!
Such cute pictures! So sad baby girl didn't like Stadium of Fire :(
Love all the 4th of July outfits! Do cute!
Tell your dad his lawn look awesome! I envy his ride on mower!
I like Chris... Roberto's chin makes me cringe HaHa
Such cute pictures! So sad baby girl didn't like Stadium of Fire :(
Love all of the 4th of July outfits! So cute!
Tell your dad his lawn looks awesome! I envy his ride on mower!
I like Chris... Roberto's chin makes me cringe HaHa
Love the pictures! Those 4th of July outfits are the best. Love your cute little fam! You're such a good mom.
Your kids are so adorable! I love Oakleys nails.. So CUTE!!
Post a Comment