FINALLY! -March 16, 2008

Our computer hasn't been working very good for a few weeks, we were goin crazy! Finally we got off our lazy bums and took it into Best Buy to "The Geek Squad" to get it fixed, they said it would be a WEEK!! Needless to say, I've been going BAZERK not bein able to look at blogs n stuff.. geez can we say addiction?? I got alot done while our computer was getting fixed though. I got caught up on all the laundry, cooked alot, cleaned, watched the news, took down some Christmas lights on our tree outside, etc. Enoch is like, "Dang you get alot more done without the computer!" ha ha So I'm back up and runnin.. I know you're all just thrilled! ;)

Bryton is CRAWLING!!!

Every Thursday morning at 10 AM they have a "Mommmy N Me" time at "Jump On It" (a place full of trampolines and huge blow up toys) in PG. Kids that jump get in for $3 and Mom's get in for free. Jett LOVES it!
Jett and Kainoa Fonoimoana

Jett, Payson Ralls, and Kainoa

Best Friends K.J. Tauaalo and Jett at church!

9 comments:

mckenna said...

Send me that picture!! I love it!

aubphotography said...

ahhh!!! getting soooo big!!!!

{sara} said...

I think I'd get a TON done without the computer. I did finally set some restrictions for myself 'cuz yes, I'm a blog-aholic, too!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE. I have to say that I can relate to your addiction. It is pretty pathetic isn't it? But, I am sure I'll be back on tomorrow! Haha I tried to find you to come say hi after the funeral, but you were nowhere to be found. But, you look so awesome, and your little boys are already heartbreakers!!

Anonymous said...

I love pix of little bffs!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

hey! Cutest kids EVER. You guys are such a cute lil' family!

Nat said...

I would love to go to a place with all that fun stuff. I don't think would ever leave. We are a litle restricted here in NC. The summer are GROSS (humid) so there is not that much outside time. Unless we go to the beach.

Tiffini said...

When you get on I have a HUGE story to tell you! I am so glad you got your computer back and now I'm back home so we can talk!! I can't believe Bryton is crawling that is freaking awesome!!!

Chels Grubbs said...

Your boys are SO cute!! and you are such a cute mom for doing things like that with them all the time. I am so nervous I'm gonna be the laziest mom and my kids will be raised by the t.v. just kidding, well kind of not.
ps isn't it about time for you to be pregnant again?