RASCAL FLATTS CONCERT- March 7, 2008

The Rascal Flatts Concert was A BLAST!! Kellie Pickler opened up, she actually was very entertaining and her voice live is AWESOME! We had SOOO much fun singing to the top of out lungs ALL their songs, dancing to the music and just hanging out! Enoch actually LOVES them, especially the piano player. He can play "God Bless The Broken Road" on the piano, AMAZING! Everyone at work was teasing him and telling him he's gonna be the first and only brown person to go to a country music concert, and he pretty much was the ONLY brown person there. Ha Ha! But believe it or not..my quiet, laid back Enoch was dancin and singin! I love him! It's always fun to go on a date... and yes, WE LEFT OUR BOYS WITH A BABYSITTER!

The lead singer, Gary Levox, has the BEST voice!

Me and Enoch.. You know I had to dress up!


Our crew after the concert.. Me, Enoch, Mom, Jaxon, Jayni, Janessa, and Jenni

My Mom and her 3 daughters Janessa, me, and Jayni (The Melton Girls)


Thanks to my Dad we got to go to the Rascal Flatts Concert! We were sad he couldn't be there, but love him so much for working so hard to support our family!

17 comments:

Tiffini said...

LUCKY I tried to talk Ryan into going but of course he said NO. The jerk haha j/k. You look wonderful!! I'm glad you had fun.

Ms. Pederson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Looks like a really fun night, and what a hot family!

Merm said...

I love country concerts! What a fun thing to do with all your sisters. And props to your hubby for going. It looks like you guys had a blast. I can't believe how big your sister Janessa is. I swear she grew up SO FAST. I love your mom... she is so cute and fun!

Matt and Amie said...

Im so jealous!! Rascal Flatt's is my all-time fav!! I miss you guys! You will have to tell your Mom hi for me!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

How fun!! I am glad your husband went with you... mine would rather die than go to a counrty concert with me. hehe Where were you guys in church SLACKERS!!!! haha I am sad you are no longer in primary!! Lucky you.

mckenna said...

Fun! Jason and I went to a Rascal Flatts concert a few years ago and had SO MUCH FUN! We got free tickets from the radio. It was great. I love them! And they're so amazing in concert! Looks like you guys had a blast! P.S. It should be illegal for someone who had two babies in a year to look so hot! You make the rest of us feel like poop!

JoSue said...

Shut up! The difference between you and me is that I always talk about doing things but you always do them like ward activities, dances, concerts, etc... Looks like a blast. Wish I could've gone. I guess screamin the songs in my car will have to do!

{sara} said...

Sounds like fun! You look so cute in your country get-up! Love it!

The Chase's said...

What a Blast! I am so jealous. You all are so cute. Isn't it the best to get to go out and get a babysitter!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

WOW!! those are some good lookin ladies if i might say! how fun jobs, i love you and enoch, you guys have a lot of fun! i'm jealous

Jacob and Jenny Mitchell said...

Jobi your blog is so cute i freakin love it! I am so jealous you went to that concert! Hope everything is well with you!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

So jealous and envious. I am a Rascal Flatts lover.You look so amazing by the way.

Suz

erin said...

holy cow! I am so jealous! I wanted to go to this concert so bad! Lucky you!

erin said...

holy cow! I am so jealous! I wanted to go to this concert so bad! Lucky you!

bartonbeat said...

such a cute family! (i'm not surprised one bit you dressed up). i'm glad you had a good time. i hope to see you soon when we get this playgroup thing going.

Kim and Adam said...

It's going good I am so FREAKIN tired I can't even handle it.. But it is totally worth every minute. He is so sweet, and so far a good baby:)If he could just get his days and nights figured out that would be great! I can't believe how big Bryton is now! How are you doing?