The Bachelorette- 06.09.08



Who's watchin The Bachelorette? WE LOVE IT! We LOVE DeAnna! She is so cute and totally in it for the right reasons.. Last night we were SO happy she got rid of freaking rotten Robert, EW GROSS! It was kinda sad when she let go of Fred too, he's such a nice guy, but she didn't wanna lead him on, so we like that she's honest and straight up! We wished she would have gotten rid of FREAKING TWILLEY instead of Brian at the rose ceremony don't you?? We think Jesse is hilarious, but they just don't "click". We like Jason and Jeremy but they try a little TOO hard. Who do you guys want her to pick? Enoch and I really like Graham!! He plays hard to get a little, yet he's so so cute to her and they have the BEST chemistry! We want her to pick him.... SO FAR.... we'll see in the next few episodes.

18 comments:

Jamie said...

SOOO CUTE, I love your new blog look!!

Tiffini said...

I really really really LOVE Jason! I think he is just as sincere as she is plus he has a really cute son.

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks cute! I watched the first episode of The Bachelorette but lost interest. Maybe now I'll start watching it again cuz you make it sound good.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh my heck I'm obsessed with this show. Everything you just said... I totally agree with! I love DeAnna. I think she's such a good Bachelorette! And Graham is also my favorite. You know she totally wants him too! I am SOOOOO glad that Robert left last night-- how funny was that when he tried to kiss her?? Next week, SEAN has GOT to go! I totally can't stand him either! I like Jason a little more than Jeremy...I think she should have kept Brian over Twilley too. You know she'll never pick him to be her husband! Ok what else...oh yeah I love Jesse too. I know he's not exactly right for her, but he totally cracks me up! Okay that was way too long!

jodi kay said...

So who was the NFL guy? I really can't stand Twilley. I'll tell you what I can stand though, is your new look. Very cute!

Tiffini said...

Where did you find your layout?

JoSue said...

Well here's my opinion. DeAnna is so set on someone knowing what they want and wanting to get married forever. Graham is not ready for that. It's obvious. The only reason he's still around is because of the physical attraction. I thought Brian had potential but he never really got any time with her. Anyway, my vote goes for Jason. He's freakin adorable. And lucky that both his roommates when home!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You just wrote everything I wanted to say. Austin is in love with DeAnna...a little too obsessed. I think he lust's after her, but its okay because I think Graham's amazing. Okay....obsessed with Graham. Austin knows it too. We finally decided on a name for our first boy...amazingly. It's going to be Austin Graham Ingersoll, but he's not going to go by Austin; he will go by Graham. Austin's obsessed with the whole A thing and wants a kid named after him, but I don't want to so we agreed on that. Twilley makes me sick. I have seriously no idea why she is keeping him around. I can't stand him; he's the most annoying person in the world. I also hate hate hate Sean the Martial Arts guy. Him and Twilley better go home next week. I didn't care that much that Brian went home cause he's not my favorite, but he should have stayed longer than Twilley and Sean. I'm sooo glad Robert went home. He's disgusting. I loved when she dissed him with the kiss....that was too cool and poor mr. chicago. I loved him but yeah...totally don't see them together. Totally don't see Jesse and her together either, but I love Jesse. Austin hates Jeremy with a passion. I like him, but he is trying soooo hard and kinda looks dumb. I like Jason too. I think the final three will be Jason Jeremy and Graham. I WANT GRAHAM TO WIN SO BAD THOUGH. Hmmm...who would of thought I had so much to say about the Bachelorette. This is a really long post, but weird enough isn't the longest. I guess this is really an emotional thing for us girls and we all have a lot to say about it. OF COURSE!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Acually....I might just be the longest. Not just on your blog, but that I've ever written. COOOOOOL

Kalli said...

ok so I have not been watching this at all but I am sure the one you and Enoch want to win is a good pick. Anyways how are you? I am working at the Legacy Center all summer long you need to come swimmming it would be fun. And about the manna poly post is there music really good? You need to call us when you hear about stuff like that I think JR would love it..In fact I know that JR knows Ese but I made a comment on their blog once for JR and they never said anything back so I felt really stupid LOL oh well huh

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like a good obessesion to take over since idol is over, I am going to have to check it out! Thanks Jobi!

Adam & Alissa said...

Amen! Amen! Amen! Twilley Go HOME!!!Dito to the novel that Andrea wrote too! Also McKenna is hilarious, breaking it down man by man! I am so obsessed with the show! I threw up in my mouth a little bit when Robert tried to kiss DeAnna! Sick- then after the denial he was like "we totally have a connection!?!?! " Como??? We have all had a blind date like Robert huh! Creepy! Also, I really like Graham and she obviously is feeling him the most, I mean watch the body language... Robert vs. Graham?! Jeremy is starting to bug because he seems a little fake and although Jason is a sweetheart he is almost too nice?! I will keep you updated as my opinions change! Love ya girl!

Ashley and Aaron said...

I just saw this show for the first time this week. Graham is definitely the hottest and I am SOOOO glad Robert went home...two thumbs way down to his collared shirt that was buttoned down to his belly button -- nast!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i need to catch up on my bachelorette!! i'll go with what you say for now so i sound smart & like i know what i'm talking about :). love the new background by the way!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

I wonder where you get your obsession with The Bachelorette or The Bachelor??? Maybe Dad! Ha ha He HATES that show!! It is pretty sad that Janessa and I watch it for "Family Night". I agree with all your opinions. This apple does not fall far from the tree!!! Go Graham!!! Love ya Mom

Chels Grubbs said...

Jobi how much do I love that you would post a detailed post about the bachelorette with pictures and all!! You're amazing. We didn't start watching the bachelor/bachelorette til the last one with matt and shayne and now I am hooked!!! Tim watches it too and acts like he's only watching it for me, but secretly you know he's interested!!! All I have to say is I like DeAnna but I want to punch her in the face when she is running around in her swimsuit with not an ounce of cellulite.........

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Sick, Twilley why are you still on the show??? GO HOME!!!! DEANNA??? WHY??? WHY IS STILL ON THE SHOW???.. I love this show and hate it when it is over. I go through some major withdrawals. Is this sad?? Russ does not understand my love for this show. Maybe if he actually saw how cute Graham is, then he would understand!! Jeremy is starting to get a little fatal attraction to me and bugging me. Ohhh the intensity... who will she end up with???

Heather Lee said...

i love your breakdown of the bachelorette...that's some serious analysis. I bet you were sad to see Graham go...I think his mom ruined it for him. I think Deanna is a smart girl, but her blinking problem really bugs me. Do her eye's really dry out that fast or is it a nervous twitch? Either way it's distracting.