DANG!! 06.18.08

Enoch was born and raised in L.A... He LOVES the Lakers!! He LOVES Kobe Bryant and gets ALOT of crap for it, when people say stuff about Kobe he says, "Don't hate.. congratulate!" You know how many times I heard that during the playoffs?? 5 trillion. He was so bummed that the Lakers lost to the Celtics. I'm a Jazz fan, but Enoch and I told each other that we would route for each other's team if one of them got out of the playoffs. So I was routing for the Lakers when my amazing Jazz got out! The Celtics are a really good team, they fought hard! The game tonight was EMBARRASSING for the Lakers! I was taking these pictures of Jett, Bryton, and my nephew Jayden today and laughing, because this is like all of Enoch's emotions throughout the series...




11 comments:

The Watson's said...

I guess your husband would consider me a trader since I grew up in L.A. & I HATE the LAKERS. Our husbands have quite the influence on us during sports season (ALL 365 days of the year)!

Joy :) said...

THat is funny! Those were the same faces I was making, too. I still love the lakers.

Jamie said...

That's exactly how we feel about it!! LOve Those cute boys.

jayni & ben said...

ohhh I dus yuv dem. I wish I could hang out with you everyday of my life with Jett & B & Sammi & T.ray ohhh and Oakley!!

Ashley and Aaron said...

Those pics of your boys are hilarious. I love the one with Bryton crying in only a diaper and that Lakers headband...so cute!

The Belnaps said...

Those pictures are so funny! I was thinking about how your hubby and ese were probably DYING at that last game!! Crazy! Um I need my hair done again. Maybe next week sometime? I want to go swimming with you guys one day soon. Let me know

Micalanne said...

So sorry Enoch! I cannot believe the Lakers were beat by Leprechauns!

jodi kay said...

So cute! We all felt the same pain! SUCKED!

Lorina said...

Josh is from LA too.. so of course we are Lakers fans!

I have to say I am such a Boston fan when it comes to baseball and football (new england anyway) but I haven't gotten into the Celtics yet.. not really sure why? Hmm.. interesting.

Spackman's said...

These are so Funny! I love your boys they are so cute!

erin said...

pictures are to die for. cute kids!