Down Syndrome Buddy Walk-09.06.08

Today we got to go support my cousin and participate in the Down Syndrome Buddy Walk! It was fun. They had face painting, food, inflatable toys, music, the SLCC Bruin, clowns, etc. Their was so many cute down syndrome kids... but my favorite one was.........

ISRAEL CHRISTENSEN!! (Could he be any more of a stud?!)

Jaxon and Alexis

The Christensen Family

The Joel Melton family, the Christensen family, and a few of the Jon Melton family

The Buddy Walk

Us with Israel

Thanks for inviting us Jodi, it was fun bein a part of this and being able to donate money and support such amazing individuals (even if they ran out of freaking t-shirts!) ;) WE LOVE YOU ISRAEL!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a Buddy Walk t-shirt! I love the picture of all you guys and the face painted kids - I printed it out and it's on my fridge. Can Jodi's family be any cuter, I swear! I want to move to Utah so I can hang out with all of you. I just don't know how to drive in the snow.

jodi kay said...

Thank you guys so much for coming! It really meant a lot that you came and supported us. I'm sorry you didn't get a t-shirt. They better do a better job next year on ordering those. I was bummed that Israel didn't get one either.

Come on up Judy, you'll get used to the driving.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

That so cute-I've never even heard of that before! You look so gorgeous...what's new??

Jamie said...

Sad I wasn't there!! We didn't get to make it this year and we're just devastated:(

Joy :) said...

Wish I coulda been there. Cute pictures. Love Israel.....

SWillmoreFamily said...

Hey Jobi,
Thats awesome that you got to be part of this wonderful event. I love you blog. Your boys are so so cute and I just love your little family. Yeah I am prego again but very very sick and it sucks. I think a little one is worth it though so I will tough it out. Well I love that we can all keep in touch and know whats going on in eachothers lifes with these blogs.

Nat said...

That is awsome that you were able to go support Jodi's Family.

Brad and Jana said...

He is so cute! I bet that was a good experience! And my heck girl you are always looking good no matter what you are doing!

Spackman's said...

they can order vinyl oh and I love cindi!! Just call me or come get the book if you need it

{sara} said...

That's awesome that you were there to support the Christensens. I love seeing all the pics. since we are so freakin' far away!:(

Brad and Jana said...

I just read your comment and Justice just barely started going to nursery like 3 weeks ago! So i promise there is hope!

jayni & ben said...

I wish I could have been there:( Looks fun. I love Isreal!!

Kristi said...

That is awsome! What a neat thing to support and do...but, you are look'n too cute to be going for a walk like that!

KSK said...

Way to go! That is so great that you can go and have fun and show your support too. Your family is so cute! So when are you gonna come to another play group?

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I bet that was such a good experience! Good for you Jobi!
And you are always looking smokin' hot- so not fair!
xOxOxO

Em said...

I ran into you on the blogging world! Your family is so cute!What an awesome event to support!

Annie said...

Jobi! Hi, I'm glad you found my blog! Your boys are the cutest! You know they are just the right age for Hazel. She can have one and Khloie can have the other. Ha ha ha! We are doing so good! How are you guys? Where are you guys at now?

Ingersoll Family said...

Wow, he is adorable. Sure love you and your family and all that you stand for. See ya soon, Love Monica

Hayward Family said...

I LOVE IT!! You can't help NOT having a special place in your heart for those little guys!! I love them SO MUCH!!

aly said...

this is so precious! and you could not look prettier!

Staci Davies said...

Good job for supporting. That's really neat that you guys went to that.

Mandi Kay said...

Jobi, I freaking miss you! I love you so much and I'm so glad that you're happy! I look up to you guys a lot too and hope that some day I can have what you and Enoch have! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!