Enoch's cousin's, girlfriend is visiting from England, she's never had a pedicure before,so...we HAD to go get one!! Me, Becky, and Grace relaxin'.. Enoch paid for all our pedicures, Thanks Babe!
Hey Job it's Brittany Thornton I finally put a block on my blog e-mail me I'll put you on my list. brittanythornton. Is that how I do it I can't remember. Do I just enter people's e-mail or their blog address? Thanks for your helP!
I had my first one when I was pregnant for my birthday - four days before she was due! (In hopes that she would come early - I've heard that helps induce labor - NOT FOR ME!) It was cool, but the pant stayed on my toes for a month because I was too lazy to take it off - ha ha!
10 comments:
Hey Job it's Brittany Thornton I finally put a block on my blog e-mail me I'll put you on my list. brittanythornton. Is that how I do it I can't remember. Do I just enter people's e-mail or their blog address? Thanks for your helP!
Mine is brittanythornton@comcast.net
I am so jealous! I need a pedicure so bad. That was very nice of Enoch. Did he watch all the boys too?
I had my first one when I was pregnant for my birthday - four days before she was due! (In hopes that she would come early - I've heard that helps induce labor - NOT FOR ME!) It was cool, but the pant stayed on my toes for a month because I was too lazy to take it off - ha ha!
I've never actually had a pedicure. Maybe one day. It looks like fun.
ok how fun! How are you jobi. Love ya tons :)
If I come & visit will Enoch pay for a pedicure for us, too? I REALLY need one right now.
Thanks for the invite.. NOT!!
Oh my gosh! Your hair looks so freakin' long when it's straight! Is it really as long as it looks?
What a sweet husband to pay for everybody! If he watched the boys while you were out that is even better! What a great husband you have!!
Post a Comment