Stinky Turkey Town-12.30.08

A couple of my old teammates and I went down to good ol' Ephraim for the Snow College Alumni Game. This was my team back in the day...Do ya think I went tanning a few times?? Ew.. GROSS! Freaking PUMPKIN FACE!

Not very many people showed up. Here's the women who showed up to play from over the years... It was really good to see some of my the girls I used to play with. We lost, but it was fun playing. I was fighting the flu so I didn't feel like playing a ton.

Me with the twins! Love them!

After we played YOU KNOW we had to stop at the famous "Malt Shop"

Yup.. not just a double chin.. 49 chins! My cold sore is pretty small too huh? ha ha ha

11 comments:

Leesa said...

It looks like you had a fun time! You are SO beautiful!! It seriously makes me sick... in a good way :)!!

Shari and Trent said...

Gotta love Ephraim! I can say I don't miss the smell of that place!

Megan said...

You are so funny Jobi. No one would have even noticed the cold sore if you didn't point it out. and stop complaining about double chins. I would love to look as gorgeous as you. I've turned into that frumpy mother type I always said I wouldn't. You know the one that wears PJs all day and never puts on makeup. Well hopefully that will all change with my new years resolutions. You look beautiful so don't complain! love ya!

Sarah Hunt said...

Jobi you are awesome! you made my day cuz I know you know how it is to be pregnant and somedays you just feel huge and ug. you are the cutest mom and I hope I'm as cute as you!

Micalanne said...

Why does Ephraim smell? What does it smell like?!

Anonymous said...

I love your Snow College picture! So fun. I envy you so much your athleticism. I think it would be great to be a part of a team and have those bonds with your teammates. How fun.

Annie said...

HA HA HA! Oh good old Snow College. What it is about tanning, orange faces, and big hair at Snow?? You should see pics of me and Missy from those days!!! Whoa! I'm sure you remember, how could anyone forget!

jayni & ben said...

You are a nerd. You look cute!!

Mandi Kay said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so hard for me to look at the pictures.... not so much for the game but for you guys!!!! I should've just gone. You look so friggin' beautiful, I'm amazed by you Jobes. You're such a rad friend.

Nina Winward said...

Next Year Baby we will rock em! I'm getting in shape for it now. It looks like a lot of girls from our year showed up, thats fun! How is Katy Jane doing?

Nina Winward said...

Next Year Baby we will rock em! I'm getting in shape for it now. It looks like a lot of girls from our year showed up, thats fun! How is Katy Jane doing?