"RING AROUND THE ROSIES" 02.05.09 Guess where Jett, Bryton, Sunni, and Milika are playing "ring around the rosies"?? Yup, JCW's!! ha ha My friend Aubrey and I didn't even care.. I just let em play while I sat and ate like a fat pig! Mmmm.. that freaking YUMMY food!
All your new posts are so cute! I'm proud of you for cooking!! I need to come take classes too! haha.. Your mom should start charging! lol.. Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you and Aubrey still hang out.. I never see anyone anymore! :( Love and miss you guys!
You are so funny. Sometimes it's a blessing when you don't know how to cook because you're generally thinner! Unfortunately, I love to cook. Your bread looks great!! Your boys are so stinkin' darling. We are also well accustomed to ring around the rosies.
I love these pictures! Your boys are so cute! I should come join your cooking classes, I think Chan would greatly appreciate it. :) Well, hope all is well and I will talk to you later!
7 comments:
I love playing that with them. They LOVE it. Look at Jett's face. He seriously is SOOOO happy :)
All your new posts are so cute! I'm proud of you for cooking!! I need to come take classes too! haha.. Your mom should start charging! lol.. Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you and Aubrey still hang out.. I never see anyone anymore! :( Love and miss you guys!
gosh those are cute kids, we are lucky.
You are so funny. Sometimes it's a blessing when you don't know how to cook because you're generally thinner! Unfortunately, I love to cook. Your bread looks great!! Your boys are so stinkin' darling. We are also well accustomed to ring around the rosies.
How cute are those babies!!
They are so so so darn cute!
I love these pictures! Your boys are so cute! I should come join your cooking classes, I think Chan would greatly appreciate it. :) Well, hope all is well and I will talk to you later!
Post a Comment