Last week the boys got into the bright pink nail polish, managed to open it and got it EVERYWHERE! All over themselves and the carpet!
(Dont' mind the couple of other stains on the carpet too.. ha ha ha..)
Jett's toes.. yup, I guess he's watched me paint mine a few too many times.
Bryton pullin this face when I walked into the room!!
20 comments:
Those two naughty monkies!!! Love em though. Grandma
I love that face on Bryton! Don't think I'd let Jett do mine!
Shut up!
Oh my!! Did it come up out of the carpet? Bryton's face is halarious!
hahaha. B is such a bad boy!!! But how do you get mad at the cute little face. Love that Jetts toes are painted. haha
Nice! That is only the beginning! At least they are super cute!
HORRIBLE!...but at least they are TOO CUTE to be upset too long :)
That sucks!! How did you end up getting it off? But look how cute those toes are - he just wanted to look like mom.
That does not even look fun to clean up:) But it would be so hard to get mad at that cute little face Bryton is giving you! So cute!!!
Oooooooh my gosh. HAHAHAHA at least you can laugh.
ok so this is going 2 be a long comment... i have a lot 2 catch up on w/ ur blog. i LOVE the g-ma picture... how cute is that?? Happy Birthday! u think 25 is old try turing 27... i am FLIPPING out! I know what u mean about missing ur family... i am the same way! I get so sad when holidays or events come around & my family is gone :(! thank heavens u have awesome sisters! ok now about the nail polish... oh my heck i would have been freaking out! i hope that NEVER happens again AGHHH!!!
So now that i wrote a novel we'll sum it up to I LOVE ALL ur posts!! Happy Late Birthday Jobi!! 25 is the new 16 :)! Love ya
Oh man that sucks! Hope it comes out of the carpet!
Oh Heck NO...I would have FLIPPED! That inspires me to make sure all my stuff like that is completely out of reach. I hope you can make it in a few days...I really want to see you! And Happy Birthday too! I love getting balloons.
Oh my gosh!! Bryton's Diaper!! haha, I would have died, but im sure my day is coming!!
OH MY!!!! ha ha I guess Jon has his work cut out for him next time he cleans your carpets. LOL I love Bryton's face too cute!!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Look at his diaper...priceless! At least you took pics so that you will always remember it! Those boys are so dang cute!
I would Die! Isn't it just like a loyal blogging mom to take pictures of the story, clean up the mess and write about it. I do it every time.
Oh my gosh Jobi, I would have flipped out! How cute are Bryton's toes! haha!
Haha I love how innocently Bryton is smiling. So cute! Jett acutally did a pretty good job on his toes! Did you get it off the carpet??
Wow! I never realized that pink could be such a manly color. This would be why we got the cheapest carpet available.
Post a Comment