A bunch of people from our neighborhood rented out Classic Skating and we went, Enoch had to work :[ :[, but I took my lil' brother Jaxon who is a huge help. I haven't been there since like Jr. High, *Remember the good ol' "Snow Ball" game and the "Ramp", etc?? HILARIOUS! Anyway, we went there for a few hours, Jett rode on his "Soo-Ka-ter" (skooter) while I roller bladed and pushed Bryton in the stroller. It was a freaking workout, let me tell ya! But, A BLAST! After we went to Macey's and had some yummy Ice Cream.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my memories!! Back in the junior high days I thought there was no greater thing on earth than SNOWBALL!!! That is so funny. I also love that you pushed a stroller around the rink!!
awww how fun Jobes!! the boys are getting SO big!! I can't believe it. So did you push the stroller while on your wheels? I would have fallen right on my bumbum!! by the way - you look gorgeous as always!
Good ol classic skating! That is awesome! I totally remember snow ball and the ramp I thought that the kids that went off that thing were so "good" and so cool! Your boys are so cute!
7 comments:
Oh my memories!! Back in the junior high days I thought there was no greater thing on earth than SNOWBALL!!! That is so funny. I also love that you pushed a stroller around the rink!!
awww how fun Jobes!! the boys are getting SO big!! I can't believe it. So did you push the stroller while on your wheels? I would have fallen right on my bumbum!! by the way - you look gorgeous as always!
Fun! Oh my gosh, I haven't been there FOREVER!
So cute!! I'd be huffing and puffing and sweating up a rotten storm. Ugh! But you manage to look gorgeous as usual!! :)
Oh!! And my first kiss with Duane Keetch was in the little practice corner in the back of that place!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
Good ol classic skating! That is awesome! I totally remember snow ball and the ramp I thought that the kids that went off that thing were so "good" and so cool! Your boys are so cute!
Fun - I can't believe Jett is big enough to do his own skooter! O loves to be on one, but you have to balance it for her and push...So fun!
Post a Comment