
I'm SOOOO sad Filipe got sent home last night! I wanted Bob's team to win for just ONE SEASON, just one at least.. now I don't want his team to win, because Ron is the only one from his team in the Finale and I sure as heck don't want him to win. Honestly, I don't really care who wins now. Tara is freaking AMAZING! She is an incredible athlete and is unstoppable in EVERY challenge. But she bugs for some reason. Helen.. UGH! CAN'T STAND HER. I give her props for being a 48 year old woman and doing what she's accomplished, but she's SOOOOO ANNOYING and should have been gone a LONG time ago. PLUS- like Jillian said last night the past 2 seasons the PINK team has one.. I don't want the pink team to win this time! Her and Ron have had too many chances. Mike, wow! He looks INCREDIBLE TOO. But, too bad he has the most dishonest, rotten Dad that makes me HATE Mike, plus I wanted Kristen to stay longer and go to the Finale and he voted her off.
Who do you guys want to win? Do any of you like Ronald Mc Freaking Donald?? 2 weeks till the Finale.. YAY! Can't wait.
24 comments:
I Love Ron! Just kidding! He reminds me of the Godfather or something the way he controls everyone like they are puppets. I wanted Filipe to stay too-so sad :o( I don't love anyone else that's left, so I think that Tara should win because she's been the most amazing of them all as far as weight loss...I guess.
no kidding!!! I cant believe they dont see his evilness! i luv how bob sees it!!!! and i was soooo sad my player filipe left! I was like aww hes our last hope.. lol helen is such a selfish hater thats y she let her daughter go home! I wanted kristen to win but now I hope its tara which I dont doubt shes awesome jus cries too much ha ha
Hate the brown team! I can't believe everyone was stupid enough to let them run the whole damn game! I didn't like Tara, until Felipe got kicked off, now she's the fav to win for me...because I don't respect Helen for sending her daughter home over her...so a bunch of losers in my opinion...I think I am more excited to find out who wins the $100k instead...Nase says it will be SIONE - of course!
I HATE the brown team. i think Ron is a manipulative jerk who everyone is scared of. And because of him, I don't want Mike to win either. I'm voting for Tara!! But who do I want to vote off........hummm, if Mike gets voted off, then he can't win the big money, and Ron really has no chance of winning, or vote of Ron because he deserves to get kicked off. Decisions, decisions!!
I'm glad you did this post!!
I am totally with you on this. I can't stand Ron and how he lies to everyone right to their faces, so not cool. And it is sad because I liked Mike until last week when he got all cocky. I wanted Filipe or Kristin to win but since Ron is such an evil man my vote is now with Tara. She totally deserves to win.
I love reality TV
K, I had to comment. I hate Ron so bad! You kill me, by the way...Ronald McDonald! haha. He is so freakin manipulative and I can't believe people keep him on the show. I loved Filipe too and was so sad last night. Go Tara!!
I love Sione and Filipe. They have been y favorites from the beginning, even before I knew they were LDS too. I was SOOOOO SAD and cried when both were eliminated. Filipe has such a great attitude! Ron is a freaking snake! I agree with you on him. And Tara too. She is amazing, but sometimes it would just be nice to see someone else win. If I get to, I am so voting for Mike off, to ruin Rn's plan. Jerk!
Dito to everything everyone said. Down with Ron! Every Tuesday night I am annoyed...all due to Ron, jerk :)
Okay I was watching biggest loser with my friend last night and she liked ron. ew gag. she said that he is the most brilliant game player ever, which is true, but I still hate his guts. I have wanted him and Helen to be gone since the beginning, and they are both still there. I would either want Mike or Tara to win, but not at the same time because Mike has a stupid dad and Tara has won EVERYTHING, which is starting to get so annoying.
Anyway dido to everything you said.
I am right there with ya!! Me and my mom watch this show together and we were so mad at Ron. We loved Kristen and wanted her to stay longer - her heart was in the right place. I really don't care who wins out of the four!!! Ron makes me sick and I was so sad when they voted Felipe off. He was so cool. But Mike does look amazing and it is too bad that his dad is Ron. it is so surprising that Tara let herself get as big as she did - because she has this amazing attitude like an athlete so I am shocked that she got so big and didn't do anything about it previous. She looks so good - but she bugs me too!! Its like it is so cool to see her competive but she is the buggy kind of competive!!
he is lucky he is still on there! I was watching for a while but stopped! so sad that filipe went home but he looked amazing! So keep posting updates on the show so I can read!
Don't take it out on Mike just cause Ron is a bum. Mike is incredible and i CANNOT believe how good he looks. I bawled my eyes out when his little brother came to visit him and his brother started crying. SO SAD! Anyway, I pretty much bawl every episode. Especially this last one when Filipe was crying every second. I want Mike to win the whole thing then Helen/Tara then Ron. I can't wait!
I wish I could say I watched it, but I don't.. Tasha and Jon are big watchers of this show!! They love it!
THANK YOU I HATE RON....Him and his son put up the front like they are nice good people but what do you know UGH!!! they are so dumb, I was so mad when Kristen was sent home......Jon was really mad when sione was sent home. Felipe is kinda BLAH!!! he could have won the last challenge but he gave up and then gave Tara the go ahead to win.....Dumb guy. I think I want Tara to win. I want either Sione or Kristen to win the at home prize they can do it..... This is one of our favorite shows it's on my TIVO list LOL I just wish BOB could win one ya know!!
Hate Ronald - he should have been gone a LONG time ago. Tara - freaking amazing at challenges but cries too much. Helen - again should have been gone LONG ago. HATE her because she kicked off both sione and filipe. And Mike only cares about himself. He's a weeny! This week was so sad when filipe got kicked off. I balled. I loved how he had all the kids workin out! And I loved how they still ate the Tongan way.... just took the skin off the meat!
WOW! THose are some strong feeling Jobi! Haha! I really need to watch this show, when is it on? So tons of stuff goin on for you, so fun! TRips to St. George are always awesome! Love all the fun pics!
We HATE Ron!!!!! What a two faced liar!!!! We wanted either filipe or kristen to win but oh no, they both got sent home thanks to who? Stupid Ron!!! He should have been gone a long time ago!!! And does no one realize that he's a threat to his own son? He still weighs freaking 298 lbs!!! I hope he loses more than mike without meaning to and takes him out!!! And don't even get me started on Helen!!! We hate her!!! She's SO abnoxious!!! And she is selfish and sent her daughter home!!! She was like "I've given myself 10 years!" and tim and I were thinking, ya and you gave them to your daughter!!! We've hated tara since the beginning cuz it's always about her and she kept beating sione, but now we'd rather she won than anyone else!!! I never thought I'd hear myself say that!!!
I totally hope that tara wins!
I DESPISE HIM!!!!! ew he is such a sneaky guy that is just downright awful. he makes me so upset i cant even stand it!!!!
I'm glad to know that everyone feels the same about Ron. I can't watch the show now with out being so frustrated with him. I used to like Mike, until he did that to Kristin. That made me soooo mad. I wanted her to win! I hate this top four, but if I had to vote it would be for Tara! At least she earned it because she kicks everyones butt. Not because she is playing a game!
I thought he was such a nice guy in the beginning but then his true side came out! But I'm torn because I do love his son and I think that his son is awesome... I also think TARA is amazing!!! She is unstoppable and I think that everyone else should try harder because it is embarrasing for them that she wins every challenge!!!
you are so funny, you make me want to watch these shows! so to answer your question about lake powell YES!!! i was freaking out before we went and alomost didn't go because of it but it actually went really well they are both great with their life jackets we just didn't let them out of our sight!
I HATE RON I HATE RON I HATE RON. I'm so mad he's in the final 4, and so sad that Filipe is not! Filipe and Sione are the best! I'm just praying that neither Ron or Mike win the whole thing.
hey felipe was on my bro's mission with him. wa-eird
Post a Comment