Janessa's Prom- 04.25.09

My baby sister went to her first Prom. She looked so HOT, she's seriously beautiful inside and out, such a good girl! I just love her. It's always so much fun to get her ready and doing her hair and make-up..


The back of her hair.. I had to take a picture, cause ya never see the back in any of the pictures..


Our Mom adjusting her dress a little and doing the last touch-ups


Her and my Dad


Best Cousins, fun for them cause they were in the same group!


Her and her date, it was raining.. obviously!


Their group in front of The Hummer Limo


A few of the couples from inside the limo..

11 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful. She is always just radiating! Tell her . . . I'm proud that she was modest. I was always the ONLY one in my groups in High School that wore a modest dress!

Loves . . .

Unknown said...

PS. . . this is Lindsay Spence by the way.


My husband must be logged into his account. OOPS!

Jamie said...

She looks beautiful Jobi, great job! Jayni too, for painting her toenails.

Janessa is lucky to have such helpful sisters and you're right, she is a beautiful girl inside and out!

Jill

Anonymous said...

She looks really beautiful. What a fun night!

west's said...

um...she looks gorgeous! I love her hair. did you ever see the dark knight? & maggie gyllenhaal wore her hair like that when they had the dinner party. I always wanted to do my hair like that after I saw the movie. haha

Kings said...

omg her hair is so hot! you are amazing jobi!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

She looks amazing, and so does her hair. Good job. That was fun taking pictures. Awww there it is...that gold dress again. Holy crap. Anyway.... Astin has allergies up the butt too. It's driving me crazy (sad to say, cause I'm sure it drives him even more crazy.) He is constantly making this weird throat noise to itch it. UGH!!!

Hayward Family said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! How fun! I remember my first prom.. *sigh*

Lachelle said...

She is SO SKINNY!! Where did all of her go? She's lost so much weight!! She looks beautiful!! Good work on the hair Jobi!

Chels Grubbs said...

She looked darling!!! So cute!!! She's so lucky to have such awesome big sisters to help her!!! Oh and LOVE her hair!!!

erin said...

i freakin LOVE her hair!! You did an awesome job Jobi!