Jared and Becky Steven's Wedding-04.10.09 We're so happy for Jared and Becky! They were married in a really nice church in Lindon, The Bishop who married them did an amazing job and the spirit was really strong. She looked beautiful and he looked handsome! CONGRATS GUYS!!
your boys and nephew are SO ADORABLE... and how pretty are you... i love that last picture of you and your hubby... it must suck to be SO BEAUTIFUL!!! just kiddin love ya!! :)
awwww cute!!! i just met her a couple weeks before the wedding and she is super sweet!!!! CONGRATS TO THEM and ur the best Jobi just in case u forgot!!!
What a beautiful couple...that is so great that you got to be involved in the wedding. BUT, I am sad that I didn't get to see you Friday night...I miss you girl!
I love that last picture of you and Enoch so pretty were you are the roof? Anyways I haven't talked to ya for awhile just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing...
9 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I love the picture on this posting of you and your handsome men in your life . . . Such a CUTE 'lil family!
Hope all is well!
Loves . . .
your boys and nephew are SO ADORABLE... and how pretty are you... i love that last picture of you and your hubby... it must suck to be SO BEAUTIFUL!!! just kiddin love ya!! :)
HI could you be any cuter?...That last pic is definatley a keeper. You should frame it! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
awwww cute!!! i just met her a couple weeks before the wedding and she is super sweet!!!! CONGRATS TO THEM and ur the best Jobi just in case u forgot!!!
Why are you so freaking gorgeous?! Ugh. I'm jealous.
What a beautiful couple...that is so great that you got to be involved in the wedding. BUT, I am sad that I didn't get to see you Friday night...I miss you girl!
CONGRATS!! She is GORGEOUS! Hi Dad! haha..
looks like it was a beautiful and way fun wedding! You guys have a gorgeous family on both sides!
I love that last picture of you and Enoch so pretty were you are the roof? Anyways I haven't talked to ya for awhile just wanted to say hello and see how you are doing...
Post a Comment