My Fetching Birthday!

I actually had a really hard time this birthday, another year older and my Parent's and brother's were in Hawaii, I missed them like crazy! Weird huh? We had a lot of fun on my birthday and it ended up turning out AWESOME, despite not having my Parent's there. Janessa thought I was so weird that I missed them. ha ha So did Enoch I'm sure. He didn't say.. but.. I'm just assuming.

We ate lunch and dinner at my 2 favorite restaurants... LUNCH=JCW's!! We met up with Enoch's cousin and his fiance and had some AMAZING food!



DINNER=CAFE RIO!! We met up with Ben, Jayni, and Janessa. While I was in line ordering my amazing chicken salad my sisters and Ben brought in and SURPRISED ME with a bouquet of balloons and a basket full of some of my favorite goodies and a huge card! It was so sweet of them.

The workers saw them bring the balloons in and decided to come sing Happy Birthday in Spanish to me...

What the H face is this I'm pulling?? HA HA HA HA HA Do ya think I thought it was a lil' bit funny... ugh.. I should NOT EVER pull this face AGAIN!!! Look at Jett and Bryton, they were wondering what the heck was going on.

Me with my dessert they gave to me...




My husband always is so good to me on my birthday, he actually took THE WHOLE DAY of work off.. anyone that knows him knows what a hard worker he is and it took a lot for him to do that. I LOVED it! We went shopping and ended the night watching some of our favorite shows THE BIGGEST LOSER and AMERICAN IDOL and just chillaxin' all in all.. it was a GREAT BIRTHDAY! Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes! :] :]

14 comments:

weasel said...

My sister came in this weekend and we always go to Cafe Rio when they are here - and they paid...it was SOOOO good! Love the Biggest Loser too! - what a nice day!

aubphotography said...

your shirt! so cute on you. i wuvs you

jayni & ben said...

Cute picture alert. Me in the sisters picture!! NOT wow I am ROT. Oh well. I guess that is what you do when you let your hair air dry. Love you. Thanks for letting us hang out with you on your b.day!!

jodi kay said...

What a nice birthday! Look at "slim" standing next to you in those pictures. He looks great! You must work him way too hard. He deserved a day off.

jess said...

Looks like you had a fun birthday. I especially like the cafe rio employees singing to you. That's sweet.

The Leatherberry's said...

What a fun b-day and what a cute hubby to take the whole day off! Lucky girl!!! And can I just say you are so cute! I love your hair!!

Valasi Satini said...

Looks like fun! Im glad Enoch spoiled you! Dont you just love when they do? :)

Hayward Family said...

WOOHOO!! Looks like you had a good birthday!! I still need to post my birthday.. hehe.. We are birthday sisters! YAY!! I'm glad your parents and brothers are back so you don't miss them anymore! ;)

Joy :) said...

What a fun day. I am glad you enjoyed it, you deserved it.

Kellie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Don't worry though, I am that way too if my parents are not around on my birthday. It sucks being a grown up.

mckenna said...

Ha ha! Happy birthday! P.S. You pull that face all the time. :)

Randi A. said...

So I totally have that same shirt. Good taste Jobi! ;)

Glad you had such a good birthday.

erin said...

you are so flippin gorgeous! i hate you. :)

erin said...

and birthday at Cafe Rio....dream come true.