St George-04.17.09

My Mom took Janessa and Jaxon to St George for Spring Break so Jayni and I decided to tag-along. My Mom's sister lives down there in a gorgeous house and we had a lot of fun haning out there. Jayni and I stayed at my cute cousin Rachel's and had a blast! We also had the chance to go to the St George Temple.. it was PACKED! Of course we hit up In-N-Out, Cafe Rio, Sonic, etc.
Best Buds chillin in the hot tub..

Relaxin in the pool with Uncle Jaxon (look at their tans after one day!! Gotta love those Tongan Genes)

Daddy's Lil' Lakers Fans


Doesn't he look like a giant? He's ONE! HUGE.. ha ha

Hangin out at the park..


Driving home Jayni and I were missing our husbands like crazy.. we just loved that two signs had our husbands names on them!! Tight huh?
"Enoch"

"Benjamin"

We had to take a few pics at "The BIG Beaver Chair"


All in all-- My lil' monsters did really well in the car, I just LOVE them!

3 comments:

Des said...

So fun!!! Your boys are so cute! How are you? It sounds like you guys are keeping busy with so many fun things! Such a cute family!!!!

aubphotography said...

Bryton in his dipar! so cute! i love your boys...and you!

Hayward Family said...

Looks like so much fun!! Your boys are precious!! GO LAKERS!! :)