The Finale Baby!!-05.12.09


YAY!!! Tonight is THE BIGGEST LOSER FINALE! Can't wait. For those of you who don't watch the whole season, but just like to see the results... TONIGHT'S YOUR NIGHT! :] It's on Channel 5 (KSL) at 7:00PM (MST)... It's amazing and so inspiring.. TRUST ME, it won't dissapoint! Don't miss it! ha ha

8 comments:

Des said...

I am so excited! This is the first season that I have actually watched and I have really liked it, it is also great inspiration :) I can't wait to see who wins! We for sure need to get together soon!

Kate said...

I can not wait! I think I'll eat a big fat piece of chocolate cake and a whole pizza in celebration..........
Go TARA!

mckenna said...

I'm so excited!! Can't wait to see who is in it between Mike and Ron and who actually wins!! I'll probably cry. Usually do. :)

JWolfgramm said...

can't freakin wait!!! break out the box of tissues! I hope Sione, Felipe and Kristin come back and beat everybody!!!!

Ruth Done said...

I am so excited!!!! I have never missed a season. Why is it that I ALWAYS get hungry when I watch it? I only wish Kristin could win!

.. said...

I LOVE the Biggest Loser! My favorite show! I will definitely be watching it!!

weasel said...

K - so I was disappointed with both winners! She went freaking nasty skinny...and I wanted Sione to win the at home prize!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

So....what did you think?! I'm really happy Mike didn't win. I didn't want him to win because of Ron especially, but I have to say I wanted Tara to win. She deserved it!