I also want to wish my Mother-n-Law a Happy Mother's Day! It makes Enoch and I sad we hardly get to see her. Her and I used to have "our issues", but ya know... "those issues" are GONE! I could NOT love her more. Before we went on our cruise we went out to LA and stayed with them for a few days, she spoiled me!! Her and I could hang out for hours, she'll for sure talk my ear off (ha ha anyone that knows Sinu, knows she LOVES to talk) She just loves her children and would do anything for them. She has been going through some health problems and still manages to do things for other people. Jett and Bryton love to talk to Grandma Sinu on the phone. Thanks for raising such an incredible son, who is now my eternal companion. We love him. We Love you Grandma Niu and hope you have a GREAT DAY!
Now I want to wish myself a Happy Mother's Day... ha ha just kidding. I could not be more grateful to be a Mother. I think at times I take it for granted. I am very fortunate to have my 2 boys. It's crazy how you can care SO MUCH about your kids and would do ANYTHING for them. I love Motherhood!
All of you Mother's out there.. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
9 comments:
JObi you are too cute. Your mom is beautiful inside and out and she has raised a beautiful family. You are just like your mom. Love you jobes
So true about mom. That is one thing I will always remember about MOM. she is always praying. If something is wrong or I am sad or I am hurt or I have lost something mom's first words are always... Honey, have you said a prayer? hahah Cutie little mom. I wu you.
Jobes I love to watch you be a mom. Sometimes you get a little annoyed that B wants to be held all the time. But when we were in St. Geezy and you were in Jan's pool with your boys. You were soo cute to them. I loved watching you taking them around on that tube and going in and out of the water. They loved it!!!
Happy Mothers Day to the both of you!!
Happy Mother's day Gorgeous!! I got your text yesterday late at night or I would have sent one back! :) I just love you to death! We miss you guys and can't wait to come see you soon!! Hope your Mother's Day was AMAZING!!
Geez I feel like a queen! I love you too Jobes, and I am so proud of you and Enoch and your family. I just love my kids, and grandchildren so much. I may not be perfect, but it sounds like I have taught my kids one thing. I don't know what I would do without prayer. I use it everyday... sometimes ALOT :)
I am so glad you are my daughter! Mom
you are such a great mommy! i know this because of how jayni talks about you and your boys! :) happy mothers day and keep being a wonderful mom!
So cute...I love the gansta pic:) I hope your mom liked her watch..Happy Mothers Day!
Cute post! I have to agree that your mom is AMAZING!! I seriously LOVE HER!! Happy Mothers Day!!
"I see my mother kneeling . . ." what better way to teach your children than by example. You have had some pretty awesome examples around you.
Love your mom! (you too)
Post a Comment