Look-alike??

Have you guys ever seen the Utah Valley Magazine? Well in there they have a "look-alike" section and we entered my little sister Janessa in it. She looks SO Much like Hayden Panettiere!! Don't you think? My amazing talented Aunt Jill did her make-up and I obviously did her hair and my freaking cute sister Jayni took her picture.. Cool huh?

17 comments:

Spackman's said...

oh my gosh that is so cool :) She totally looks like her. She is so beautiful. Way cute hair jobes :)

{sara} said...

WOW! I never noticed that...totally looks like her!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

I never noticed that either.....crazy!! I wish I looked like a pretty celeb.

aubphotography said...

totally!!!!

Leesa said...

holy crap!!! they looks tons alike!! her hair looks darling!!

Jamie said...

You guys are a good team!! Janessa looks amazing

Liana Brown said...

She looks just like her!!! A little prettier though!!! I havent seen Janessa since she was like 10!

Kristi said...

she'll totally win!...She REALLY DOES look like her! You guys did a really good job! WOW!

Anonymous said...

Wow! She looks just like her. She is so pretty!

Shilo said...

Wow...That is crazy!

Unknown said...

I think Janessa is prettier.....but I do see the resemblance. lol good job. I will check it out when I get my copy of Utah Valley. Great blog....don't go private, but if you do keep me on your watch list. Rusty says "hi".

bphay said...

I have ALWAYS thought she looked like Hayden!! When do they let you know what she wins?

Joy :) said...

You guys all did a great job! She looks so great. It does help that she is so dang pretty.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh-My-Gosh! That is CRAZY! I seriously love your posts--they're always so entertaining =)

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

janessa totally does!! Janessa is much more pretty tho for sure! but that is way fun.

Ash & Paul said...

oh wow! They totally look alike!

Staci Davies said...

That is so crazy. She's beautiful!