Here's the group of us that went (Thanks Ange for this picture)

HERE HE IS!! I don't think he is that good lookin, but his voice is AMAZING! As soon as he came out on stage, you better believe I ran up to that stage. I took this picture MYSELF, that's how close I got. Not as close as Jayni though...she got a picture WITH HIM.
The group of us that ran up to the stage dancing, jumping up and down, screaming, and singing!
My sweet Mom with us 3 daughters
The Niu's & Brenchley's

J.J., Arianne, and their dates
Jett
Bryton
They were lovin the music, dancing and buggin everyone!
I felt SO bad for Ben. Jett and Bryton would NOT get off him! They were playing with him THE WHOLE TIME. SO thanks UNCLE BEN! We love you.
Dad & Bryton
By the end.. they were pooped! This is how they were 5 seconds after we put them in the SUV. If you're wondering why they weren't in their car seats, it's because Grace dropped them off after the concert started so we wouldn't have to wait in line with them and she took their car seats home, which was close to the concert. SO yes, we drove home without them in their car seats. Call the cops.. whatever ya want to do.. I know I know.
15 comments:
How FUN! I am really jealous! You look really CUTE!
I'm totally calling the cops. You're SO Brittney Spears!! ;) Who hasn't done it ONCE?! ...or maybe twice. :) (not that i'm condoning it)
That was soooo sooo sooo fun. Thanks soooo much for getting us tickets. The next one.... Steel Days BABY. I tried to find out who was coming. I couldn't find it anywhere. They are going to do it this year, right? I really couldn't find it. They might not be doing it????? Oh sorry about that small group picture, but I had to crop it like that cause some lady was like laying right in front of us haha.
Although I never know anyone you talk about in concerts...ha ha...sounds like a good time! I love that kind of stuff...but not so much with Nase or/and O! O is always the first one up dancing too - so cute boys!
I bet that was a blast. I like country music . . . but I LOVE his voice. Maybe next time he's in town . . . :)
You're boys are hilarious. They probably ate that up for all it was worth!
Loves . . .
haha. That makes me laugh. They are soooo cute. Ben wore them out ;) He loved it by the way. He loves dem!!
Looks like fun! Im so jealous! I love his music too!
lol I was totally like "why are they not in their car seats?!" that explains it! That happens! They looks so uncomfortable! How fun! and you look freaken AMAZING!!! I can't wait to lose my 25lbs of baby weight! How come I never seem to know any of the fun stuff that goes on in this state?!
what a freakin fun family activity! I love that your mom went. She is such a cute mom! I wanna go to a concert with my family this weekend! (although I prefer mj):)
That looks like such a fun time! Ooooh, I love Summer and all the fun stuff like this that comes with it. That is so cute that your boys both fell asleep so fast. There is just something so adorable about when kids tire themselves out and just konk out.
I so should have gone...I love Josh Gracin - and have since he was on Idol, as well...
Looks like you had tons of fun!
As for the boys without their carseats, I won't tell you how many times, I do that when we aren't going very far... :D
You guys are always having so much fun:)
It looks like you guys a a really great time. It is always fun to go to concerts with fun family and friends.
awww looks like it was a lot of fun!! :) glad you got to go with ur familia...ur too funny with the no car seats!! NO WORRIES I all ready called the cops on ya'll!! jk
oh how i loved this concert! i just might go out and buy us a BRASS BED! Yummy! Thanks again for thinkin of us. We are down for anything! You are so fun and an adorable mom! Sure love ya!
Post a Comment