The Niu cousins ready for the day
Jett and Bryton rockin the Lightning McQueen hats
Our lil family in front of the "N" for NIU
Grace and Jayden
The monsters and I
WE LOVED the Parrot! In front of Rain Forest Cafe
HAHAHHAHAAHHA This picture explains A LOT! They were so EXCITED to see Mater, but when we got there.......
They worship Lighning McQueen
AND TOY STORY ANYTHING!!
They were LOVING the Parade in California Adventure
LOOK HOW FUNNY!!! They were KNOCKED OUT!!
Us on the Ferris Wheel
The view of it at night from the ferris wheel
We did see some Disney characters, but my boys are more into Buzz and Cars. We went on a few rides in Disneyland, the lines were RIDICULOUS, like usual. But we had a BLAST and can't wait to go again!!
9 comments:
The boys knocked out is so cute!!
I love this all. Love you. you are so cute. hahha I laughed so hard.
Did you plan that you would be there the same time as Aubry?! Awesome...never really wanted to go to Disneyland, because of the lines - and HEAT! lol
Love the picture of the two of them sleeping in their strollers!
Holy crap, girl?!? How much can you PACK into one trip? You know how to do it right!
I love that picture of your boys dead asleep in their strollers haha Disneyland is so tiring even without kids! I don't think I've ever been in the heat of summer either...looks like you had a good time :)
aww what a blast jobes! I miss you. We need to get together ASAP
I have never been either! Looks like too much fun!
I wish we had known you were going...we could've arranged to go the same day! We were there on the 25th. So fun! Love your pics.
Looks like you had an awesome vacation!
I know I am jealous!
Thanks for sharing the pics!
Post a Comment