i HEART the beach!

While we were in California we obviously had to hit up the beach!! We went to Newport Beach, Rodondo Beach, and Venice Beach. It was the boys first time in the sand, with the waves, etc. They LOVED it. Almost as much as meeee...



Grace and Jayden

NEWPORT BEACH- we came her while Enoch went with his brother's and cousins to Magic Mountain for the day. IT was BY FAR my FAV of the beaches we went to..

The boys GRUBBIN on Spaghetti

Mia, Ana, and TayTay.. Uncle Bo's gorgeous girls..

AWww.. CUTE cousins in their matching swim suits..

The Men playing ball at Venice Beach

While we watched.. Grace, Me, and Becky

Can I Pleeeeeease go back to the beach ASAP???

7 comments:

Randi A. said...

SO much fun! I am jealous. I haven't seen a beach since May, its been too long! ;) But seriously, I'm jealous. Looks like you had such a good time, I'm so glad!

jayni & ben said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I want to be there. Me and Ben would have had so much fun with your boys. I love it!!! You are sooo cute.

weasel said...

Love their matching shorts each day! So fun to have two kids to dress alike, and a cousin!

finau said...

I agree, Uncle Bo's beautiful girls! Wish I could have been there, too! Next year.....

JWolfgramm said...

how freakin fun!!!! You are a hot mama and your boys are sooo freakin cute as always!

{sara} said...

Spaghetti at the beach? I haven't been there yet this year...you made me wanna' go!

jodi kay said...

Oh, I miss the beach sooo much!