

Him and Milika look like boy and girl twins huh?

Opening his presents
This year we wanted to do Jett and Bryton's birthdays separate, but we learned our lesson and we'll probably keep doin theirs combined like last year for a lil' bit longer.. ha ha Jett was FREAKING OUT! He wanted to open presents.
So... we let him help Bryton
Getting ready for his birthday cake!!
Make a wish!!
Jayden and his favorite Aunty
Cute cousins GRUBBIN'
Bryton, Jayden, and Jett.. The Niu cousins=TROUBLE!
Bryton and Uncle Mana share the same birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE MANA!!! :]
WE LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH BRYTON JON NIU... HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY!!! :]
25 comments:
LOVVVVVEEEEE HIMMMMM! UGh cant get enough of him. Happy Birthday Bryton!
you have the cutest boys i've ever seen!! That is crazy they've gotten so big, I remember them just tiny at the football games :)
I can't believe he's 2 already!! You definitely have your hands full!haha!! That's fun that their birthdays are so close together.
Your boys are the cutest!!!
And yup, Bryton seems to be a big kid, but that's good it just means he'll be able to take care of himself!
I love watching your boys play outside. It makes me happy!
lol. I heard the stories from jayni about how well Jett took Brytons birthday. :) They are so cute, and getting so big!
Happy Birthday Bryton! Time to get on it Jobs.. we need a baby girl to dance with Faythie.
Happy Birthday Bryton! Love you, Baby!
Happy Birthday, Bryton! Besides those big brown eyes, you GOTTA love that SMILE!
YAY!! Happy Birthday! He's such a cutie! SO BIG!! You are such a good mom! :) MISS YOU!
For some reason I was thinking that Bryton was older than Hudson. He does look older. What a cutie! You guys make such beautiful babies... when's number 3 coming? Kidding!
I'm laughing so hard! dont u just love those comments?! The other day my father-in-law made a comment basically saying Lincoln is too old to be in diapers! I was like, "He's TWO!! and a BOY!!" too funny! He's sooo stinkin cute! man u guys make cutes babies!
bryton is sooo freakin cute!! Him and Manoa are both gonna be some BIG boys!! Both 100th percentile... everytime!! haha
please bless me to have kids as cute as yours (that's my prayer i am saying right now - is that blasphemous?)
Lots of fun! You seriously have the cutest boys!
AH!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! wow 2, he is SO BIG!!! I freakin love him:) Happy birthday Bryton:) HEy we need to go swimming again before school starts.
You have such cute boys! I love parties! They are crazy but so much fun!
Soooo Cute! Happy Birthday! I hope you learned your lesson. That is pretty sad for Jett!
Oh how fun! Your boys are so cute! I swear they just get too big too fast:( I'm glad he had a fun birthday!
So cute! I knew he was one, but I didn't really believe it!
You are too nice, thank you! Every morning I wake up and feel way bigger than the day before, it's so weird! Your little boys are adorable. We can't wait to have a mini Andrew running around in our house!
He is so cute! Your baby is getting so big!!!
Ha ha - love that picture of Jett!!! hope you guys had a good time celebrating...it's good for them to have seperate parties...but they probably dont' get that now - so make it cheaper and do it together, ha ha, I'm all about cheap!!!
Jobes, your boys are so adorable!!
He's old!!! He is so beautiful. His pictures are adorable. I am sure that life at your house is pretty crazy with these two boys!! :)
Love the pictures. Hope Bryton had a good birthday.
Post a Comment