Since today is September 3rd, I'd figure I would do a post of things that have to do with the #3...
It's almost the end of the THIRD season, which means FOOTBALL season-(Which I love!)
It's almost the end of the THIRD season, which means FOOTBALL season-(Which I love!)

I have the cutest THREE yr old in town..
There are THREE melton sisters..
My Dad is the THIRD of 13 children..

It's the THIRD week of school..

It feels like I haven't shaved my legs in THREE weeks- good thing my leg hairs are blonde ;)..

I'm PREGNANT with my THIRD kid..
Oh and how could I forget......I throw up at least THREE times a day..

I would LOVE to takeTHREE naps a day..

and I smell anything and everything within THREE miles of me..

oh the joys of being pregnant!!
71 comments:
Oh Jobi CONGRATS!! That is very exciting news. I'll be coming in UT for a little visit Sept 22nd and would LOVE to see everyone! Again CONGRATS!
Congrats on he babe! I am so excited and I hope its a girl! no buenos on sickness, tiredness, and smelliness but they are worth it huh? Congrat congrats congrats to your little family!
Congrats Jobi! That is so exciting your babys are the cutest things ever! Ps the hairy leg thing is hilarious!
oh my goodness jobi. congrats!!! sorry your sick! I hope you feel better soon. when are you due?
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you.
Thats awesome!!! Congrats!!! When are you due?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!! When are you due?? Love it, Love it! You're so awesome-let me know if you need anything!
Love Ya!
Lance is alway commenting about my super human nose. I can't wait to not smell everything anymore. Most things stink! Congratulations again on being pregnant!
Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!! When are you due? I am sorry you aren't feeling too good, but hopefully it doesn't last too long. I am so happy for you and the new addition!!!!
WHAT!?!?!??! You're pregnant! YEAH! How exciting! When do you get to find out if it's a boy or girl? I'm sorry that you're sick... at least you don't have to try and hide it like you did with Jett! I still can't believe that it seems so long ago (and yet at the same time it feels like just yesterday) that we were working together at Prosper. LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL! Tell Enoch and the boys hi for me. I'm still planning on Autumn marrying Jett, by the way! :)
What a cute way to tell us you are pregnant. At first I was thinking this was a kind of random post. but Congratulations! So happy for you. i hope your morning sickness passes quickly!
congratulations!!! That is great news! When are you do?
*I love football season too. Go Cougs!
Congrats Jobi!! That's exciting. I'm due in a few weeks and I still feel what you just described. Good Luck!!
That is so cute that you did that. today is a good day cause it is my anniversary to. Have fun being prego. Miss ya
Great post idea!! Perfect for #3 baby! Hope you get feelin' better soon :)
Congrats Jobi!!!
SHUT UP! Wow, good for you! I am so happy for you. CONGRATS!
Congrats on #3. YOu are for sure a super mom! and your kidsa re adorable
Congrats Jobes! You beat me to it! :) You're awesome and I hope you're not sick forever! I'm so happy and excited for you! Love your @$$!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you ladies are leaving me in the dust!!! I am so glad you are having another since you two make the cutest kids EVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats i hope u have a girl :)
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I hope the throwing up thing stops soon. I secretly hope that you have a girl because I think you would have the cutest girl in the world!!
Congrats Jobi!! I am so excited for you. That was an awesome post.
Ahhh! I am soO excited for you! Congrats! Good luck with all the fun pregnancy symptoms...yuck! But seriously isn't it sOOO worth it! This news just makes me soo happy!
CONGRATS!!! im so happy for you!!
HaHa. You couldn't fool me! As soon as I saw the post title I was thinking either you are putting YOURSELF in time out so you don't beat Bryton to death or you're pregnant!!! LOL Congratulations!! Yes I feel like I am getting further & further behind from all you girls from the same grade have 1,2,3 babies!!! I am so happy for you! I love your post idea too. So when are you due?
Yeah Jobi! You have the cutest stinkin kids! Hopefully you feel better! Congrats super mom!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! -- ok just kidding. But I am excited for you. please oh please let it be a girl :)
Ha Ha, I love it, and I can't wait to see your new one in 3 trimesters! (actually less)
i'm sooo excited for you!! i hope you get that girl you've been wanting :)
I had a feeling this would be coming soon! Congrats! That is so exciting. When are you due?
Oh hello Mrs. Popular blogsta. I am the 26th comment all in one day - what the crap???
Anyway.... CONGRATS (again!!!!!!!!) I am excited for you, but not excited for the sickness part. Let me know if you EVER need help...EVER seriously.
PS- me and austin are both the third children - my class i am in right now has been going on for 3 f'ing hours - i pretty much haven't seen austin for 3 days - the last 3 weeks of school (well 2 for me) have been HE double L - and there's more, but that is the end of my comment. Goodbye.
JOBES I am so excited for you congrats girl!! I am sorry you have been sick :( Ugh that is the worst. But you have the cutest kids so it will all be worth it!
i am so excited for you! cant wait to see the posts! you are adorable pregnant!
Omgoodness girl who really gets THIS many comments on their blog?! Haha Well much Congrats! I so hope you have a girl! I need someone to pass all my girlie stuff on to!
Feel better soon!
Lubz ya guts!
xOxOxO
Jobes.... the word is out! Yipeeee. Can't wait for #3. Sorry you are sick. Sorry I passed on crappy genetics :( Cute post! Love you. Mom
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you...YAY for babies:)
Ash
yay! i've been waiting for you to announce :) Aime' told me a couple weeks ago congrats! i'm sorry your sick, i hope all goes well and you feel better soon!
I am so glad you finally spilled the beans to the rest of the world!!!
1 less secret I have to keep. ;)
Anyway, congrats again!
Congrats Jobi.....I am happy for you and your Family.
Yay! I'm so happy for you!
YAY I glad you finally blogged about it!! CONGRATS!!! I am sending you Girl vibes!!! I am SO excited for you:) I hope you get over this sickness soon!!
What??? You are CRAZY!! Congrats! I can't believe you are gonna have 3 kids so close! Let's hope you get a girl. How far along are you?
Congrats Girl. I am so excited for you. Sorry you are so sick but you know its ALL worth it. Well until you have baby powder all over wait its still worth it. LOL Love ya. Let me know if you need anything.
Congrats Jobi!
Let me know if you anything, I know how sick you get.
Suck-a...that's freaking awesome!!! Congrats! I'm so jealous...how far along are you?
Congrats? Do you want a girl? or Boy?
JOBI!! I am so glad your are prego, CONGRATS! I am sorry about the sickness, but you do make the freakin cutest kids ever:) When are you due?
WHAT. I am so excited for you! I remember you telling me once you were going to sop at two for a while.... LOL. YAY!! Another gorgeous little Niu!
Are you serious?? That is so exciting!
I CANNOT believe I am the 50th commenter! YAY for you! I am SO excited! I'm sending girl vibes your way & hoping you don't keep up this '3' thing! (I know you will love your baby no matter what, so will our whole fam damily! But, I KNOW how much you would love a girl!) Love ya' Jobes & good luck!!! OH, & you forgot the 3rd great-great grandchild!!! AND...WHY did I find out in a blog post?!
Jobes.. CONGRATS!! That's so cool, I'm excited for you guys!
congrats
Congrats! That is so exciting for you!
Congrats Jobi! I lost your number. Text me if you still have mine. I hope you get your girl. So excited for you!!!
Congrats JOBI!! You have to keep me posted on how you're doing. We're still hoping for another little one to join our family someday... no luck yet! Congrats to you both! I'll be sending some "pink" thoughts your way! :)
Yay for baby #3!! Congrats, again! :)
Holy cow, the most comments I've EVER seen on a blog! Congratulations, that is VERY exciting news and very cute, creative post! I can't wait for updates on this!
Congratulations, Jobi! The third great-great grandchild! Grandma's excited for you, as are we all.
HURRAY! You make cute ones...keep 'em coming girly. We just had our 5th and it was a BLAST. I love new babies.
CongratS!!! The cat is out of the bag!! I hope you feel better soon! I love your little nuggets and I can't wait for #3!!
Congratulations Jobi! This post was so cute. I hope you start to feel better soon.
oh my! congratulations! that is so exciting!
PREGGO??? CONGRATS!! WOOHOO!! How far along? That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!!
haha. love that post jobes!! Congrats again. I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!
Yay Jobi! I thought I'd come over and see what was new and voila! I just put up a similar (well not really but we are going to have big bellies together) post on my blog! I'll cross my fingers for a girl for you if you'll do the same for me. :)
Oh Jobi, I love you to death, you crack me up!! And yes the joys of pregnancy!! Just look at your two adorable little boys and know that all the crap is worth it :)
very cute post... I love all the pics of you and your sistas... and congrats on #3--it was my hardest:) love to all!
Jobi, CONGRATS! so happy for you guys. hope the sickness passes soon.
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
So excited for you and your growing family. Have I told you, you are the hottest mom I know? It's true!
I saw your post on my nephews (Lance Rees) blog, I just wanted to tell you I totally understand the morning sickness thing. I have had 7 kids and have been throwing up sick with every one of them. But I did get the throwing up to be much better after the 3rd child. I take a unisom tablet and a vit. b6 tablet (not time released) before I go to bed. You have to give it about 2 to 3 weeks before you start to notice a difference. Take it faithfully everynight and try the Zofran during the day while taking it. I know you said the Zofran didn't work, but I think it works pretty good with the unisom and b6. Make sure it is OK with your doctor, I have never had one that told me I couldn't take them. Good luck, I truly hope and pray it gets better for you.
Katie Husher
Post a Comment