HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYNI-09.10.09


Today is my sister's birthday.
She is 24. I wanted to make a special post for her.
So I asked everyone in the family to tell me
their favorite thing about Jayni, so I can post it.
Obviously everyone had a hard time only naming one...
there is SO MANY amazing qualities about her.

Dad- "The best thing about Jayni is that she always brings good energy around, she is (or should I say WAS after boating last week..ha ha j/k) very competitive and daring!"

Mom- "I can trust her with anything I tell her, she is a good secret keeper. I love her zest for life! She gets so excited over the smallest things."



Jobi- "She is like the Savior in so many ways. She is a peacemaker and always has been. She loves children and will be an incredible Mother. She loves my children as if they were her own. She cries over everything. I love how much love she has for Ben too." (I know that's more than one, but I'm doing the post, so I can do that)

Enoch- "She is always considerate of other people's feelings. She's selfless and thinks of everyone else before herself."


Ben- "One of my favorite things about Jayni is she can always make me laugh, her funny voices kill me. She always makes life fun!"

J.J.- "Well my favorite thing about my sister Jayni is that she always finds a way to have fun, and when you are talking to her she is so into all of your stories as if nothing else matters besides what you are telling her."

Lindsey- "I love that Jayni is always so willing to help and she just wants everyone to be happy. Plus she has always made me feel at home around your family."


Janessa- "She is going to be THE best Mom ever.. and she is so cute and fashionable, she can make someone really ugly-look so cute. Gosh dang it! She's jus a lil champ. Oh, and she makes anything fun, I love hanging out with her."

Jaxon- "I love when she takes me to Nicklcade, when she sleeps out on the trampoline with me, when she brings her Wii over and plays with me."

Jett- "Happy Burt-day Jayni!"

Bryton- "No, it's my burt-day."



Nayn, thanks for being everyone's best friend. You're an example to all of us. You're beautiful! I'm flattered when people think we're twins. We're excited for your party tonight. Love ya SO MUCH. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jayni Elizabeth Brenchley!!!!

17 comments:

jayni & ben said...

Make me cry everyone. Sheeeesh!! I didn't know I was so much fun :D I loved everything everyone said. Made my day!!! Love you guys sooooooooooo much.

jayni & ben said...

I just read it again. LOVE IT!! I could read it a thousand more times. You guys should see my face when reading it. ONE BIG SMILE :)

Kings said...

Love Love Love my jayni! This was sooo cute Jobi!

jodi kay said...

Oh that is such a cute post! Jayni you are all those things and more! Have a really good birthday, and a super fun party tonight! Love you Jobi and Jayni tons!

Kelli Proctor said...

You are the dubbed the best sister ever! That is so sweet of you to do for your sister, I love it! Oh and uh...Congrats on baby #3! Thats awesome! Good luck!

-nick and whitley- said...

what a cute post! everything that each person said is so true! she's so beautiful inside and out!! i luff you jayni!! and i LOVE it when you play with my baby girl! it's the cutest thing i've ever seen! ahhh! you're the best! i hope you have an awesome birthday!!

Des said...

Happy Birthday Jayni!!! You are such an awesome person and I am so glad that I have gotten to know you!! Keep being amazing!!!!

Jill said...

What a dang cute post! We do love Jayni very much, she is always so much fun.

P.S. I love Bryton's comment!

Observer Of Life said...

This is such a cute post... just reading it made me love her even more!! I love the Meltons... (and the Brenchleys!!!)

Jamie said...

My favorite thing about my niece Janie was that she was named after me,,, kinda. well.. just change the spelling.
I love her big heart.. and
She also has the most memorizing eyelashes that I believe she uses to her advantage?;) Love you JAynI

JWolfgramm said...

sweetest post ever! you guys are the bestest sisters.

Shilo said...

I think it's awesome that you did that for your sis, Jobi!
WAY TO GO!

Hayley England Kling said...

You two are the cutest, most beautiful sister (twins) ever! I love both of you :) Happy Birthday to Jayni!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Cute post Jobes. Cute idea. Wow you are creative. Did you get that from Dad???? Loves.

Andrea Ingersoll said...

You're such a cute sister, Jobi.

My favorite thing about Jayni is that she is the best listener I know.... seriously I could talk to her forever, and she is genuiely intrested in my life. LOVE HER! Happy Birthday!

Sarah Hunt said...

Jayni is so amazing! She deserves this post so much! Thanks Jayni for being a great friend and thanks Jobi for doing this post you are such a good sister. I love what Bryton had to say ! I hope you are feeeling better!

Tiffini said...

UM SO I am so freaking happy that you're preggo!!! You're so cute when you have your little belly!!!! Don't feel bad about complaining yes some women would die to be there but then they would be complaining too. It sucks!!!! Especially when you have 2 other kids and a house full of things that need to be done. I feel for ya lady!!!! I love ya jobes.