HaLLoWeeN '09

We went to our old tongan ward's Halloween dance. It was SOOOO GREAT to see all of our old ward! We had so much fun! The kids dressed up and were lovin dancin everywhere.
THE NIU COUSINS were about the cutest cavemen around!!

Best Brothers..

I love him. Even though he's posing like a "gangster" in this picture.. ;)

The boys were SOOOOOO excited to go Trick-or-Treating.. they LOVED it!

My lil brother and some of his friends took them around my Mom's neighborhood before it got dark, then Enoch took them some more around his cousin's neighborhood..

13 comments:

Cindi said...

Your boys are so cute as cavemen. What a great costume idea.

Tiffany said...

They are the cutest little cavemen ever!! Way cute. Your boys are so adorable.

shayla said...

JoBi...I'm in Love with the pics of your little cavemen! So cute...is it also an AF pride thing? hehee. HOpe you're feeling well.

Monica said...

Your boys' costumes look sweet! They are so cute. It took me a minute to realize why their faces were a different color haha I guess I'm a little slow ;)

Adam & Alissa said...

Your boys are so adorable- I love Bryton with his hair long... can't wait to see the girl version! Love ya!

Chelsey said...

I love your new family pictures. You're so beautiful. You are going to have the cutest little girl.

Matt and Suzanne said...

Aw. You have the CUTEST little boys! Those are way fun pictures!!! Hope you're feeling well!

jodi kay said...

Look how cute your little cavemen are! You know you are going to have to hurry and have another little girl so this one can match with someone...it's the rules!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

i love the cavemen idea!!!! so Stinkin AAAA-dorable!!! love u Jobi, and your way cute family.

Colby & Amanda said...

soooo cute:) call me we need to get together...I miss you

Ashley and Aaron said...

That first picture is adorable! And of course I love that one of playgroup. Your family Halloween party looks like it was a lot of fun!

Merm said...

OH WOW!! HOw flipping cute are your little boys... really so handsome! They make some stinking cute cavemen! Jobi you crack me up... and every time you leave a comment on my blog my husband always cracks up... you just crack both of us up!

JWolfgramm said...

cutest cavemen ever!!! good job on the costumes mama!!