For Young Womens we went up to Temple Square and saw The Joseph Smith movie.. I've seen the movie a few times and still.. was so touched! My Testimony of Joseph Smith is really strong. I had the opportunity to go on a church history tour back east right after I graduated "Heritage Tours" it was incredible! We went to where Joseph Smith was born, the Sacred Grove, where he was baptized, where the Priesthood was restored, Liberty Jail, Carthage Jail, to his grave, etc.. So I have felt the Spirit so strongly at all of these places. So when I watch the Joseph Smith movie it brings back great memories. If any of you have the chance to go see it, maybe over the holidays when the lights are up at Temple Square, or something I would GO!! It was AWESOME!
I guess our Stake President doesn't want us putting pics on our blogs of any of the Young Women (which is completely understandable) so I on;y got a picture of us leaders that went. I LOVE THESE AMAZING WOMEN!!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I love that movie! I regret not going on Heritage Tours :( but I did get to go back east with my parents and sisters which was awesome. Those church sites have such an amazing Spirit. Love it.