I LOVE Thanksgiving! It was wonderful having my husband have a few days off. The food is always UNREAL.. It's such a great time to reflect on everything I'm grateful for. This year we had Thanksgiving at my Parent's house and Lindsey, J.J.'s wife's awesome family joined us. She has a HUGE family so it was pretty crazy, especially cause the next day was their wedding. I took 2 pictures, it was just SOOOO busy I didn't even have time.

Enoch was playin the piano, he's AMAZING.. All of Lindsey's family kept telling me how talented he is. :] I LOVE HIM!

My Mom had really cute decorations everywhere, these were the only one's left up when I pulled out my camera and had a minute to sit down.

Enoch was determined to go get the boys some stuff from Wal-Mart on "Black Friday", so he went and picked up his lil brother and took him with him, cause I sure as heck wasn't about to go.. It was a success, they had fun and got what we wanted!! :]

THE WEDDING/RECEPTION
J.J. and Lindsey Melton were married on November 27th, 2009 for Time and All Eternity in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple. The sealing was simply beautiful.
Our lil family waiting outside for the new couple to come out..

THE BEAUTIFUL COUPLE THEMSELVES!!! She was a GORGEOUS bride and he was too shabby of a groom himself..

The newly married couple with the parents

(blury I know.. whatever) The whole Melton clan at the reception

Our lil family at the reception.. Jett and Bryton were totally cooperating, if ya couldn't tell. Remind me what I'm doing having another kid!!!!!!!!!!????????

Their "first dance"

Decorating their car


Me with them!! :]


On their way to their HONEYMOON BABY!!! :]

CONGRATS GUYS!! We love Lindsey and we're excited for her to be a part of our family now.. Even though she's more mature than all of us put together.. ha ha ha jk, she's darling! :]I wish that I would have taken more pics of the freaking cute reception, but clearly I COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE EXHAUSTED!!

21 comments:

jayni & ben said...

I didn't take any pictures of me and Ben. I suck :( But I like all of yours. Loved the wedding. Loved thanksgiving. YUMMY!!

Logan and Toni said...

You have such a cute family! I saw your husband at wal-mart, I made logan go last year to stand by the same thing..just for a girl :)

Rachel said...

You look so adorable love the bangs.

The Watson's said...

I am surprised that on black Friday they made people wait outside for the store to open. We fortunately were in Arizona at the time and they had lines formed in the store and asked people what they wanted and gave out numbers so people wouldn't go all crazy.

Kate said...

I love your hair Jobi! The bangs are so cute!

Melissa said...

LOVE the pictures! You have such a cute family. I cannot believe your Thanksgiving weekend ... CRAZY!

Penn and Kass said...

Looks like you had a fun/busy weekend. I LOVE that your husband went shopping on Black Friday! Ha ha!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

....such cute pictures!!!!lindsey was seriously so beautiful. I couldn't get over her dress - or your bangs for that matter. You're the hottest pregnant lady ever! I love you!

Annie said...

Love your bangs Job! I'm excited that you are having a girl, she will be BEAUTIFUL!

Jon and Tasha Fam said...

TOO cute!! congrats to JJ, looks like such a good wedding. I love the pictures. Love ya!!

Matt and Suzanne said...

Sounds like an eventful holiday! I'll bet you were SO tired! What a good looking couple. I LOVE her dress!!!

JWolfgramm said...

Jayni and his wifey are so cute! You look gorgeous Jobes!! Seriously, love the bangs. You are so beautiful! I can't wait to see your cute lil pregnant belly! hehe. love ya!

Derek and Kimmie Walker said...

WOW!seriously what a EXCITING, BUSY,FUN-CRAZY thanksgiving weekend u had...I LOVE IT!!! =)

Ashley and Aaron said...

Jobi you look awesome!! You are so lucky to be the oldest and get to go to all your sibling's sealings...I only got to go to one and it was so special.

Kelli Proctor said...

Looks like tons of fun! Congrats to your bro! And by the way, LOVE the bangs, ,you always look so Hot!

Cindi said...

What a fun holiday. You looked especially beautiful at the wedding. You're just gorgeous. Hope you're feeling better. I never get to see you any more.

Hayward Family said...

YAY!! Back to the blogging world! I've been so out of it!! WAY CUTE PICS!! JJ and his wife are adorable and I LOVE your bangs!! Love and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

You are Gorgeous! I'm so happy for you to have a girl! She will be so so Beautiful like her mommy!

Staci Davies said...

Sounds like a good Thanksgiving break! Looks like a beautiful day for JJ and Lindsey. So happy for them. Hope to see you guys again soon. It's been to long.

Anonymous said...

I love your bangs! You are so cute!!

Annie said...

Thanks! I am feeling so much better, thank goodness! I love pregnancy once I'm out of that icky first trimester part. Your little belly is darling by the way! Love it! How fun that your sister is due in June too. I think it's a good new baby time!