Rise & Shout baby!!

The BYU-UTAH game was a GREAT game whether you're a Utah fan or a BYU fan don't ya think?? I like Utah, Enoch's cousin starts for them #54 Tevita Stevens, we love watching him, I really like the Coach, I want Utah to win... EXCEPT when they play BYU.. I gotta cheer for my COUGS!!! :] Enoch and I got to go to the game and had a BLAST, thanks Dad and Mom for the tickets! Yes, it was FREEZING. Enoch went with Jaxon, Janessa, and Tyler to crash the field and to see his cousin, so the only pics I got was of me and my Aunt Jillinda. She came for my brother's wedding, we had so much fun! Thanks again for the churros.. Mmmmm!! :] It feels SOOOOOOO GOOD TO WIN!!!


4 comments:

jayni & ben said...

woot woot. So happy you guys went. You and Jill are so cute!!

weasel said...

We were offered tickets...but I am not a fan of anything that much, I hate crowds, ha ha

Melissa said...

WHAT A GAME!!! Thanks for being our sports announcer ... you rocked at it! There was no way I could have done it without you! I was GOING CRAZY!

Monica said...

Just looking at all those people on the field makes me claustrophobic! I have never been to a BYU/Utah game but I think it'd be so fun! Especially to watch the Cougars win on their own field :)