As much fun as you can have on your Anniversary 9 months pregnant...We had :]
We had a perfect lil date. Thanks to Ben & Jayni, the bestest baby sitters EVER.

We were able to go to the Provo Temple, it was simply BEAUTIFUL!!
I'm sure I'll regret posting this picture in a few months.. UGH

After we went to OutBack Steak House to eat. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!

Pretty sure Enoch couldn't finish his meal.. I sure as H did.. hahhaha My plate was CLEAN!!

We had fun, it was perfect! I LOVE YOU ENOCH!!

11 comments:

Shellie and Bryan said...

Hey you are getting so close! I'm excited for you. I don't know how you have managed two active boys while being pregnant. Seriously, that would be so hard. Good luck with the next few weeks! :)

Kings said...

that looks sooooo good! yummy. I'm glad you guys had fun!

Monica said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds ideal to me! The temple and good food! What could be better? :) And that picture of you looks great too so don't even say ugh haha

Andrea Ingersoll said...

hells bells jobi - you are adorable pregnant!!! trust me - I out eat Austin every meal without fail.

The Hafoka Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You are so cute preggers! I wish I could look half as cute as you. It was good seeing you at your shower, We need to get together more.. Let me know if you need anything, good luck with these last few weeks of your pregnancy! I can't wait to meet Oakley!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! Your face stays so thin when your preg... Not fair! Happy anniversary!

Melissa said...

Awww. You guys are so cute. I'm glad you had a good anniversary. And I think you're a BABE! I'm just sayin ..

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Love you both and so proud of you too. Glad you had fun! Love, Momasita

Penn and Kass said...

Happy Anniversary! You look so cute as usual!

Anonymous said...

I swear I was always pregnant right in time for anniversaries, Valentine's Day....I know what you mean! :) haha Well, you look adorable!!! I am so excited for you to have that little girl! I can't wait to see her in her little swimsuit at the Rec Center this summer! :)

Joy :) said...

YUM!Love Outback, love the temple. Perfect date!