Jett, Jayden (my nephew), and Bryton were loving it!
Yup, couldn't get a good picture of them all looking. UGH. Whatever.
Her cheer squad is really good! They have had 4 competitions this season and have taken 1st at all of them!!



They are State Champs and got this banner put in their gym at the AFHS as well.
We had to squeeze this picture in. There is a girl on her squad named Oakley :)
GOOD LUCK AF CHEER!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
14 comments:
i hate you. you are super sister. taking pictures and blogging about this. that was the last thing on my mind friday. haha whatever that little alissa girl said i couldn't get out of my head.
oh and you do not even look big. you are way farther along then me and i am the one that gets all the comments. perfect love it.
why doesn't everyone else try to be your sister. it is hard. you are amazing. you know and remember everyone and their names. you always look cute. you can get ready in 1.5 seconds and still look better than me when i take 2 hours to get ready. you are fun. funny.fun loving. freaky(haha) i really love you. not hate you.
congrats to your sister. that is awesome!
oh i hope you have that baby this week! sometimes after they check you it gets things rolling so i'll cross my fingers for you! i cant wait to see this little sweetie! and 7 pounds already... my goodness i say she is more than ready to make her debut :)
I cant believe that was us 8 years ago!!! Man they look young:) Or I'm just getting old... Haha. You are the cutest prego EVER! Luvs!
Wow! Congrats to your sis and her team! That is awesome. And I would just like to say that I LOVE that last pic of you and Oakley. Hot stuff!
Love that last picture :) It would be so awesome to compete at nationals! I thought state was cool haha
Go AF Cheer! Good Luck! :)
you look great! I get SO huge! yeah for your sister :) Good luck. and your boys are darling!
my cousin cheers with your sister! good luck guys!!
ooo exciting!! cute pictures!
GOOD LUCK!! That's awesome! Keep us posted!
you look so cute still! i just read your post before this one and i feel for you with the wholenot progressing part with auni i was not dilated at all seriously a big fat 0 up until the day of my induction and even then i was only a 1. but suprisingly enough my labor still progressed pretty fast
That is so amazing that they have accomplished so much. Congrats to the state champs!! Your sister is so beautiful as are you. Looks like it runs in the family!! BTW, you look great. Why am I still bigger then you and I'm not even prego!?!?LOL!!! It doesnt make sense!!LOL!!Love the post!!
oh Jobi, if only I could name him Jett...the stress would be over. I want to. Steve won't let me. (no offence beautiful Jett of yours) I love it. I don't know what Steve's problem is=)
Are you pregnant?!! Haha, J/k. Ben was being such a stinker and when I pulled up the picture of your sister and her friends cheering he totally stopped and stared at them. All boy, I love it. Keep me updated!
Post a Comment