Jett was on the Atlanta Braves. "Goooooooo Braves!" -he LOVED doing that cheer with his team. ha ha
The last day some of his biggest fans came to watch him with us. Grandma and Grandpa Melton, Ben and Jayni... and even T.Ray (5 days old)
Grandma Julie & Oakley Julie
Aunt Janessa holdin the new babes!!
Jett is really good at baseball actually. He has great hand-eye coordination. Janessa always says he'll be the first Tongan baseball player in the pros... we'll see ;) UP NEXT................SOCCER!!
4 comments:
How fun! I had no idea they did baseball for boys that little! Joel will be thrilled! Your kids are sooooo cute, they are to die for!! Oakley is getting so big! And I can't believe how old Janessa looks! I remember when I used to babysit her and Jaxon! HAHA!!
FUN!!! Be excited for sports, you will be SO busy when they get a little older. He is such a handsome boy;) GO JETT!!
Nice to see you guys the other day! YOur boys have gotten so tall!!! Love that pic of your little sister holding both the babies...what a fun time - with two babies around!!!
So cute! Go Jett! Janessa looks way cute holding those babies!
Post a Comment